ZXTUNER IN NY

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2055809 [/url]

Welcome to the site.

You going to be at the meet in Highland, NY?

What meet and where?

Hey, looks good! I love the Billie Jean video. Go Mikey! lol

Seriously though, I think it looks pretty freakin’ tight. :slight_smile:

• Darron

Welcome to the site!! Looks sweet! I like how you have your center reflector painted. It’s different.

-Miranda

HELLO EVERYONE, WHERE IN HIGHLAND AND WHERE ?..SPEAKING OF THE REFLECTOR I’M PAINTING ONE BLACK , IF ANYONE WANTS IT GIVE ME A OFFER ~

Welcome to the site!!

Car looks nice! I’m surprised I havent seen you around the area. Im in Middletown alot. However Im rarely in the warwick area. Im finally not the only one in the area with a modded zx2!!! and it looks like you have been working on yours for a while now. WOHO!!!

There is a meet in Highland, April 15th I think. Mirror and Myself are going to be there. Mirror of course is coming down from buffalo. Im only over on the other side of Monticello/Liberty area. Ill try to find the link for you.

http://forum.zx2ms.com/viewtopic.php?t=387

I’ll meet you guys there , I’m stephan by the way . I will e-mail the kid or guy so he saves me a spot .

nice to meet you Stephan!

its a thing of beauty.

Well If anyone actually cares , I just got my custom plates today . They say “ZXTUNER”!

Lamar wannabe! lol just playin’ homes. I think just about every state has that plate used.

• Darron

WHO IS LAMAR ?..AND WHY DO YOU POST A 16 QUARTER MILE?..THATS PRETTY BAD, IS THAT A AUTO OR SOMETHING ? BELIEVE IT OR NOT , MY ZX2 HAS 135, 000 MILES ON IT WITH A ORIGINAL TRANSMISSION , I JUST RECENTLY LOST MY THROW OUT BEARING , SO I CHANGED THE CLUTCH AND FYWHEEL ABOUT A MONTH AGO . MY LAST QUARTER MILE WAS 15.3@ 94 If I remember , that was before my audio and lip kit .

Auto + Blown tranny = bad 1/4 time… lol!! Sorry Darron I had to pick on you.

15.3 and we both have pretty much the same crap plus you have a superchip that I dont and I run 15 flat before the cam swap and the dyno tuning with SCT. It shows your a bad driver. So just cause he is running 16’s doesnt mean your top sh^t.

I do drive an MTX, and the track got zapped by a lightning bolt the night before. We were running at noonish in the summer, so it was in the upper 80’s. Not exactly ideal conditions. That was my only trip to a track, and the computers/clocks were goofy all day. Ask ZX2Fast for his best time and you’ll know what I’d do. His 60’ is better than mine due to experience, but anyway, why am I trying to explain myself to you?

• Darron

My car was stock , I think I had a ice man with a cut air box and 180 degree thermostat and thats it …I’m a bad driver most of the time, passing on double lines , passing around blind turns on the out side , and my favorite pulling e-brake s- turns ~ :twisted:

have fun at your funeral…

I have to second that statement…

-Miranda