ZXTUNER IN NY

I agree with Mark…

• Darron

1992 awd drive eclipse turbo stock whipped for $50 bucks ! Some highschool kid with a stocker ,~

Nice. Now stop picking on the youngin’s… lol!

Oh yeah ,
I’ll be at the meet in highland!!!

See you there.

I wish I got my ZX2 a month earlier. I’m still stock as of right now, but I still would have gone. I’m less than 8 minutes out of Middletown, NY and only 20 minutes out of Highland, NY. I’m down for any summer meets if we wanna meet up around Middletown, even if it’s a small meet it would be fun.

Where abouts Krazed? Im in Liberty area.

Well there is a possiblity of another one in Highland in August. Instead of doing hill climbs, we will be taking it to the track. Then we will see what everyone is made of.

Oyeah…here are the few pictures I took at the Highland meet. If I had a cameraman, I could have had more.
Click Here

nice! Next time ill let you borrow Mike! lol!

Slate Hill, Westtown area. It’s pretty much directly 5 minutes out of Middletown. I’m always at the Middletown car shows friday nights. Generally the only ZX2. :frowning:

ahhh I didnt think they were doing them anymore! They still at Boston Market or did they move somewhere else?

Old caldors parking lot, by Calendreas. The cops are getting pretty serious into breaking them up this year though.

Lol! I remember when it was right next door to Alto’s. Dunno if you were going to them then, but I had a red zx2 I put into the 60ft Drag on the basketball court.

Nah, that musta been a few years ago. I’ve seen a red ZX2 driving around lately, it’s stock though.

I’LL BE THERE NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT