peanut parts at it again

bad words, bad words, mother is suddenly feeling embarsed that her son is saying these bad words even though she is miles away from him

now THAT is karma :lol:

actually not, the car is still drivable. and will be for sale soon in the local autotrader. i just don’t want it no more. it was for only temp anyway. But all yall post are very funny.

my sales are very safe, reason Y i use ONLY paypal for payment, so that the buyer can get thier money back if unsatisifed.

so u can go ahead and cry and moan all bout me, but actually I’m offering great deals to the commnity. if u have any other comments fell free to PM me.

Thankyou.

How about you go selll your shit elsewhere ??

ouch i feel the love here…

then don’t buy it. loose out on a good deal.

Can we ban him? Frankly I think the most of us could form some kinda digital mob, pitchforks, torches, etc. :evil:

so it shall be written so it shall be done.

Okay, I can see why folks don’t like him, but bannage? Doesn’t he already get enough crap from teamzx2.com? Looking at the profiles on the “Sales Transaction Feedback” thread over at teamzx2, he has like nine positives and only one negative. I’ve been warned against buying from him, which is why I haven’t jumped on any of his deals. If that feedback thing is wrong, maybe it needs to be updated. I also checked out his eBay rating, and it’s above 95%.

exaclty, one sell goes worng, and anyone goes on my case, kind of childish isnt?

It is not just a matter of bad busniess ethics or raping a 99 S/R. THis site has never banned or deleted any user in it’s history. We do this not with out consideration. It has been agreed by the ZX2MS admins that we do not want you on this site pedeling your parts. Your rating on Teamzx2 is not correct. I for one never posted in that area on our problems. Also I know a few ppl that have been screwed by you in one form or another. Your account has now been deleted. Go sell your stuff somewhere else.

I have to agree with Roushzx2. He is on the list of people to NOT buy from, why should they allow him here? Even if he sold someone one good thing, he has a history of a very bad reputation. The owner of the board told him it was a nono, yet he rebelled and persisted. That alone is disrespectful as well as bad business ethic.

Even roushzx2 himself got bit by this guy in business, this is not the sort of thing they want on the board. Nor do I, as a user, want someone like that floating around on there. He was called out by many people only never to have a valid explanation, nothing in return and people left with a bitter taste in their mouth. That is not how you do business. I can imagine the only way to keep that off of here even would be bannage, especially if a guy won’t listen to the moderators and still persists despite warnings.

In my opinion users should feel safer now - One less person to worry about when doing business that could potentially cause you headache and loss of your pockets.

My hat is off to the mods for keeping us safe on here and having the utmost respect and care for the community and what is best for it.

yea dont buy from him he really sucks

Having been a victim of fraud from a former member of zx2ms myself (…many may remember Ian). I completely agree with this decision. The only way we can create a safe environment for our users is to restrict, delete or ban users who are known to be deceitful.

This decision was made not by one individual administrator. We discussed this and came to the decision equally. ZX2MS administration will not ban or delete accounts on a whim. If a situation does come up we give every opportunity for the users involved to correct it in a timely manner.

While I don’t particularly agree with his business ethics, I can’t blame him.

He sells things to get money. Isn’t that the purpose of a business? I really hate to defend him, but come on guys.

You’re all going to tell me that if you got parts off other cars, you wouldn’t make a buck or two off them? It might not be his full time job, but it is obviously something he does in his spare time.

I really don’t like him, and I would never buy from him, but hey, business is business.

And banning him just because he is a bad seller? What if he actually has something to contribute? Not that I think he would, but still.

But the point is he HAS nothing to contribute. If he indeed did it would be another story. And I also thing that business is more than making a buck, but also satisfying customers, neither should be sacrificed for the other, else the operation would collapse. My own job is in a bit of a fix because me and my boss do a little TOO much for people and don’t get paid for it.

The point is that this site is privately owned. Therefore if I feel that someone is not up to par with my standards I will ban them or delete them as I feel. You can all say that is unfair, my reply to that is go start your own site. As far as I am concerned you do not join this community to try and make a buck or two off its members. I don’t like that and neither do some of my members so guess what? I Do whats right for the site. We may not be the biggest ZX2 site but we are the best ZX2 site on the web. Why is that? Its because I don’t tolerate people with a big ego and I don’t tolerate people who practice bad business.

Bam! 'Nuff said!

I agree, too.