peanut parts at it again

Not like you could have imagined he’d do anything like that to it. Maybe try to resell it with some additional bogus parts, but I don’t think I would have thought he was capable of this either.

he is in this for the quick buck and that sucks

Wait a second… so he buys stock S/Rs, then parts them out, but replaces the stuff he parts out with aftermarket parts? Aren’t aftermarket parts usually better than the stock parts? Also… I don’t see how he can make money that way since stock parts don’t sell for as much as it would cost to replace them with aftermarket parts.

Well he probably replaces the better stock parts with cheaper parts and calls them upgrades. So he makes money selling the better parts and buying inferior parts to replace them.

• Darron

yea I actually have the gauge cluster from that poor SR. At the time I didn’t know that it came from a good 99 SR I thought he got them from a totaled car but oh well. At least we know the gauge cluster will be taken care of Im going to keep it just the way it is. I also have the rear seat from Clnzx2’s old SR it was a 2000 yellow, that car was f-ed up though (Crank Walk) and was traded in. Back to what I was talking about I didn’t have any probs dealing with him for the Cluster but thats only an example of one transaction. Cris

The S/R already came with aftermarket parts (ie… iceman, b&m, centerforce, ES bushings, Tokicos). Original parts that MADE the car valuable. That is why so many people are pissed off about the senseless tearing apart of S/R’s. That and the limited number of them that were made.

If that didnt explain it, heres another explanation. The iceman itself is one of the better intakes for the ZX2. Why would you replace it with an intake that performs worse?

Yeah It just pissed me off to see that shit. hes in it for the quick buck. He sells the parts seperate then replaces them with shitty so called “aftermarket” parts. All so he can make some money. Why in the hell would you replace the fucking guage cluster? This guy deserves to be punch in the face a 1000 times then beat till he can’t walk anymore. This guy is a A class fucktard. Yeah… no one ever sell him an S/R again… if you find a S/R let me know I will buy it. I still want one to keep in ORIGINAL condition. Peanutface is a moron and will always be one. He gets pissed when people call him out on this but guess what I am calling you out peanutface. The only ONLY reason he buys S/Rs is to turn a small profit on the zx2 community and that people makes me sick.

Peanut knows hes not welcomed at this site. Which is a 1st at ZX2MS. I have bought stuff off him and had trtoubleswith the product. NEVER Recieved part. And the only way i was able to get a refund was to call him out in the open Forum. I dont want to sound snooty but it wasnt just a S/R but a 99 S/R only 106 built. Now Big Johnson has the cluster, Burrhead2o has the Roush Intake,. who knows who has the rest. Then he tries to sell it as a 99 S/R with upgrades. If the OEM parts were so inferior why did everyone jump all over the parts. Basically he made a fast buck off of this and other ZX2 community’s by destroying one of most covedented model.

yeah and now he’s looking at a mazda 6 or 3? He was definately in it just for the money. Im with you chris, i think im about to throw up. (could be the skunk smell though…)

^^^^ rofl^^^^

If you’re serious about what you said, I will link you to a 99 S/R for under $3,000 that has about 125,000 miles on it. Of course, I’ll PM it to you so “strip and destroy” doesn’t see the link. I opted for my ZX2 over the S/R because it only had 51,603 miles on it, and was owned by a college professor, so odds are it was driven much nicer than the S/R was. I expect Karma in payment for the link though. :wink:

Yeah dude if you can link me to it. Thanks :wink:

Judging by the language in this thread I feel it’s safe to post this video here… I was ROTFLMAO!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2bycZa4zKY&mode=related&search=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2bycZa4 ... ed&search=[/url]

that was hilarious

“My lawnmower has more torque!!!”

Calling the Camero SS crap. I love it!

Peanutparts is a complete tool. No one trust the ******.

Whoa, where’d that come from? Did he just screw somebody over just now?

no thats how that retard is he sucks dont buy from him

http://www.teamzx2.com/index.php?topic=19219.0;topicseen

Well, he’s totaled the poor thing and put it out of it’s misery. If it had still been a 99 S/R, I’d feel a little bit of pain for it, but since it’s not, I don’t.

Wow, wrecked and posted only three hours after. These cars must be really tough and safe for the driver.