New from The Atl

wow polishing must’ve taken all day. I’ve stripped a few of mine and powdercoated them(I have like 5 at all times) and the casting is too rough for candy powders, they must be sanded a good bit first.

I had to laugh at a guy today. Pulled up to a place to get some lunch and he was lookin at my car when I got out and was talkin about the color. Got talkin about it so while we were waiting on our lunches, we walked outside and he wanted to look at my car more. He drove a '00 model Accord V6 which looked good. And I really had to laugh when I popped the hood on my car and the dude went nuts when he looked at it. Didn’t believe me when I said I had a 4 Cylinder, he swore up and down it was a V6. Even though I told him it was the S/R and came with everything stock! Asked me what all I did to it and flipped when I said nothing and that it was all factory mods. We talked a little bit more then and he asked his buddy if he thought his car could take mine or not. Oddly his buddy was puttin money towards my car, no we did race. His mouth hit the floor though when I told him I’ve out ran a Cadi, and some other Hondas without even trying. So I think he might try to run me one day on the interstate but who knows. Just thought it was funny to see someone flip out over a stock ZX2.

Just thought I’d share that, thats a new one for me lol :mrgreen:

Sounds like a good time. With this you will shock people with the zx2 sadly. Some people will hate it and others will be amazed by it. Yet this is with any kind of car. Glad your enjoying it more and more each day.

Yeah and funny, my dad is too. He borrows it every so often. More then he used to borrow my brothers Cavi. Think he enjoys driving it, its the only 5 spd in the house too

Random question… whats the easiest way to change the bulbs for the headlights? Last I looked, seemed like it was going to take a little bit of work to do it. Got some HIDs for my brother awhile back and he never used them, and they just so happen to fit my car so now I’m going to use them. And then get some HIDs for the fogs too. If I can find any

on the backside of the headlamps you’ll see a giant plastic cap and the electrical plug that connects the headlamps to the main harness…
disconnect the plug from the cap and then give the cap a counter-clockwise twist until they pop off. theres a large rubber o-ring that
likes to stick to the cap and because of this they can be a real beotch to unscrew, but once they’re off you’ll have access to the retaining ring
and headamp electrical socket.

rob

Alrighty, I looked at the other day just to see what it took. Gonna be swapping those out before to long. Just need to get 6Ks in for the headlights and fogs

So I know I’ll probably get some grief about possibly doing this since its an S/R but I came up with an idea of what I want to do to the car since I’m ditching my Civic build for a Mustang

Before:

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/130/l_ac6f793082a34a0f951aced3f522a715.jpg

After:

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/117/l_64e128d7127e4b4c8282a44bb249873d.jpg

To me it just looks bad ass and it’d be the only one out there like that…

just put some ground controls on it:)

I like the look . . . . . but with a set of these : http://www.ozracing.com/at-team/wheels/ … e-rossa/en : on it!

Well if everything goes the way I want it too and I do drop it on air, I’m not sure what kind of wheels I’m gonna go for. The ones in the picture are the ones off my Civic that I put just to change it up from the stocks. And actually I’m tryin to find a good set of wheels and tires to put on the car

Man, I almost forgot about bein on here. I’m back lol. Haven’t done a whole lot with the car lately but the stereo system which has been giving me grief! No rear speakers, and the amp keeps turnin off after 20 mins of hard hitting. But got a new stereo to go in since my TV was busted straight out of the box. Not sure about the amp or cap yet. Only other problem I’m tryin to figure out is the car stalls when the A/C is on and I’m downshifting. Just really started doing it more lately. Ideas???