Income Tax Return

Yeah…Level 10 is expensive but depends on what you value.

My understanding is that you could push more than 160-170hp out of your ATX if you add a transmission cooler. Probably not much more and of course you are still limited to the strength of the gears themselves.

Well you could technically CRYO freeze the stock tranny and add about 10% reliability to that, but that’s still expensive in itself and it’s still only going to take so much.

I still say I want a batch of mach 3 blades that have been cryo frozen, bwahaha :twisted:

I have a automatic. I wanted a stick but had to settle because I really needed a car. That was the only thing I settled on though. Darron was the one who taught me how to drive a 5-speed:) I like it. Still a little uncomfy driving it completly by myself though because not all that used to it. Thinking about switching the trannies but by the time we can afford to do that we might just get a Mazda6 or something that is already a manual.
I am 5’4. No problems:) I love it! I keep my seat back far enough to where Darron is able to drive my car without having to make any adjustments. But, I can reach the pedals just fine. When I drive his car I have to move the seat up more that way I can get the clutch all the way in.

-Miranda

Yeah my fiance has to move the seat up, wayyyyy up to drive the zx2, feels like a midget was driving when i step back in, lol!

I paid 3700 when every thing was sais and done with labor, parts, bell housing, but to me it was worth it i dont have to worry abouyt the tranny anymore.I’ve put 70k HARDCORE miles on it not to mention NOS and have had NO probs. No slipping nothing but good smooth shifts since

Expensive, but definitely worth it and I would agree. If one is willing to spend the money to do it, it’s totally worth it, but it’s that factor of spending it that most people won’t take. That’s a lotttttt of money.

To me its worth it i love the car and i wanted to keep it and be able to beat on it from time to time

Then 100% worth it :slight_smile:

Tigress pointed out something to me today when I was driving her car tonight to the store for dinner. The reason I may not have an issue sitting straight up is that I have a moon roof. That allows for some extra melon clearance.

• Darron

so would it better be called a “melon roof”?? lol just tryin to add some humor… i suck i know… :cry:

w3rd!!!

thats what all you tall people should do for a mod… put a round hump on the roof that your head will fit into nicely!!! lol!!!

We are getting back 2700.So ima going tint the windows on my new car.And try to find a matching racing seat for the zx2.The rest is for bills

$2700 How about some Cams?

LOL!! :lol: . Mark that’s funny! I got a kick out of it anyway.

-Miranda

They call those “Gurney Bubbles” because American race god Dan Gurney is like, 6’1", and he was too tall to fit into most little European racers, especially with helmet… hence they added the bubble for helmet clearance. Take a look at the Viper if you want to see an example.

Sorry… I’m a racing geek. I know it.

Psh, I’m gonna do a 10ft tall spoiler and 20" wheels with type r stickers all over it, I figure that’s worth at least 700hp :lol: :lol: :lol:

Koi’s got the right idea! Rice it out baby!! :?

• Darron

Booyah! You know it, man all I gotta get is a muffler tip big enough to fit a folgers coffee can in it and I’ll be MADE!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forget the coffee can…try to get your HEAD in there!!!

• Darron

OH YEAH! Then it’ll sound like a ROCKET! :lol: