200whp zx2

What mods I have to do to have a 200whp zx2 without turbo or nos,and what time do you think it will run?.. (I just bought the car it’s completely stock)

Yes you can use a Supercharger. There should be a kit out now, but we haven’t heard anything from SEAM in awhile.

Thanks , that’s the thing I want to run 13’ without force induction

buy a Jayco complete engine package…approx hp 230

Upgraded axles would be suggested.

Are those Jayco engine worth it ??? because it’s way cheap, than doing it by any machine shop.

are my engines worth what we have 4 stages of engines… stage one 170-180hp, stage two 200-215hp, stage three and so forth…

Ok, I got it , they’re good I’m gonna have to buy me one, thanks…

you needed three options on that poll yes, no and yes but its expensive lol… and we do offer discounts for zx2ms members and there is no mark up on the parts used you guys get them at wd prices…

jayco …how much do you charge for a complete engine package deal ? i might be interested in it

what stage 1 2 3or 4, with or without vct and do you want the ac eliminated, and flyweel, stock or aluming and what stage clutch if needed, also what power adder are you planing to ad if any… turbo or nitrious…adjustable cam gears, underdrive pulley, oversized valves or no, aluminum intake manifold…

How about average prices, stage 2 1/2. :smiley:
With boost(turbo 16psi), boost controller, adjustable fuel maps, tuning, head work, cam gears, mildly ground camshafts, stock flywheel, no a/c, better flowing manifolds, quiet exhaust, no vct…
250+ ft-lbs torque…

As long as it’s not more than 10k…
PM me if you don’t feel comfortable blurting out quotes. I’d understand.

FB, and Custom pm me with your needs that way i can keep it organised also be as specific with what you want so that i can give you a detailed estimate…

How much will it cost a stage 4, what modifications have, how much power will it have :?

normally aspirated or turbo or supercharged…i perfer supercharged…

aspirated, no turbo , no supercharger ( no forced induction ), if I go with force induction it will be turbo , tell me how much power will it have without turbo and with turbo… and how much will it cost …Thanks

ill figure out a price…

PLEASE BE NICE WITH ME :smiley:

i will, ill be even nicer once i find out who gave me a negative karma, kinda bothers me slightly…