200whp zx2

I don’t know what you’re talking about :?

I’m asking you to be nice , because I have some friends that say that my car is a piece of junk, not by it’s conditions but by the engine. So I want to buy the engine so I can shut them up. But when they ride with me they’re like (this is not bad at all) but I still want to buy the engine and transmission… Thanks…

i wasnt blaming you i was ranting because i got a negative karma, anyways ill get you the best prices i can ill have them tomorrow for you…

Thanks man

well before i figure out a price i need to know if you paln on going on turbo or supercharger… i need to know so i can select the right compression ratio piston i would use a supercharger less heat generated, less prone to failure and you can run a higher compression ratio…

Isn’t Stage 4 full race spec?

I want my engine aspirated,no turbo or supercharger,I want to know how much power I can get without forced induction. Tell me if it’s worth running without turbo .

yeah it is…

drag radials and lightening the car wont help you get horsepower …and as long as you have the ac off it wont rob hp either

So how much will be the aspirated engine …and how much power will it have?

The level one engine with 180+hp is 3949.00 this includes Eagle rods, aluminum hi-performance bearings, ARP fasteners, JE pistons and Rings, available in 10.5:1 compression, performance cams, CNC ported and polished heads 33 intake and 30mm valves, VCT removed, Ford Racing Oil pump, Etc…

The level two engine with 200+hp is 5949.00 includes above parts with additional racing components…

The level three engine with 240+hp is 7949.00

The level four engine with 280-300+hp 9949.00 full race with turbo or supercharger and NOS…

The level one engine with 180+hp is 3949.00 this includes Eagle rods, aluminum hi-performance bearings, ARP fasteners, JE pistons and Rings, available in 10.5:1 compression, performance cams, CNC ported and polished heads 33 intake and 30mm valves, VCT removed, Ford Racing Oil pump, Etc…

The level two engine with 200+hp is 5949.00 includes above parts with additional racing components…

The level three engine with 240+hp is 7949.00

The level four engine with 280-300+hp 9949.00 full race with turbo or supercharger and NOS…

how much for a 170-180 hp engine?

If you are using a roots blower, then the CR you can use will be less. It’s because of the boost they make down low. Since it makes boost at lower rpms (where detonation is more likely to happen), you wouldn’t be able to run as high a CR. Turbos can have them a bit higher (assuming a form of charge cooling) because they don’t generally make boost until a bit later.

im aware of that but i was listing max compression available the ratio id use is 9.0:1 with the roots charger…

so does jayco sell a super charger kit and if so how much is it and does it come with the saf and reflash?

LOL who voted NO? Of course you can get 200hp with a turbo… but yeah, spendy.

Basic prices on our engine packages

*  JE Forged Pistons and Rings
* Eagle 4340 Rods
* Forged Crankshaft
* Rod and Main Bearings
* Freeze Plugs
* Ford Racing Oil Pump
* Oil Pickup Tube
* ASC Water Pump
* Felpro Conversion Set
* Timing Set
* Jayco Performance Head
* Head Bolts
* Felpro Head Gasket Set
* Camshafts

Available Upgrades

* Adjustable Cam Gears
* Underdrive Pulley
* Crower Crankshaft and Rods
* Crower Camshafts with up to 413 lift
* Crower Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers
* Ford Racing 33mm Intake and 30mm Exhaust Valves
* Ford Racing FR200 Intake Manifold
* 70mm Throttle Body and MAF
* ARE Dry Sump Oil System
* Billet Steel Main Caps
* ARP Head Studs
* ARP Main Studs
* ARP Cam Bolts
* ARP Flywheel Bolts
* MSD Ignition Set
* Jackson Supercharger
* PowerWorks Supercharger
* Turbochager Kits

Pricing
Description
SKU#
Price
Level 1
Zetec Engine 1
Level 2
Zetec Engine 2
Level 3
Zetec Engine 3
Level 4
Zetec Engine 4
Level 5
Zetec Engine 5

* Level 5 engines are full race and high hp engines that include modified block with billet main caps, ARP main studs, JE forged pistons up to 14:1 compression ratio available, Crower crank and rods, aluminum racing main and rod bearings, ARE dry sump oil system, Ford Racing 70mm throttle body, modified Ford Racing aluminum intake manifold, Jayco Performance head package. ARP head studs, Crower camshafts and valve springs and retainers, ARP camshaft bolts, Ford Racing Adjustable cam gears  and Underdrive pulley, performance injectors, performance fuel rail and regulator... etc....