ZZZX2's turbo/car rebuild.

Nice build up. The motor looks beautiful with that shade of blue and all. Really like the color of the vavle cover. Overall cars looking really good

Quick update for you all.

I have had the car running for a few weeks but have suffered a minor/major setback.

I managed to dump a couple liters of oil into the exhaust and the lower charge pipes and cooler… I’ll be having to get myself a new seal for the turbo as it looks like this one has gone kablooie.

I may get it going again quick or may take this opportunity to see the glass half full and install the MFactory lsd and return to a ZX2 front suspension instead of the mx3.

If I decide to go this route I’ll more than likely do a wire tuck, might redo the charge pipes and maf… IDK as of yet…

as i said on aim, run it the rest of the good weather season, that’s like what 1-2 months? have fun with it, it’s been down a year or so, have fun w/ it. then when your area turns to an ice block worry about the tranny and such

looking good… def looks like you’re using all the right stuff there. all you need now to finish dressing up that valve cover is that polished billet spark plug cover i sell that says “turbocharged” on it (hint hint)