Zxtuner.com rear disc brake kit

anybody notice that zxtuner.com is selling a rear disc brake kit? Anybody notice its alot cheaper than Jayco’s kit? (sorry but its true) Has anyone tried this or thought about it?

That is because Rob and his team go out to junkyards and pull good parts off of EGTs. Its an awesome service, and one that is bound to bring Rob some good business, but Jayco’s setup is brand new parts. Plus he is in some R&D for a hardcore kit, one that will benefit the 300+ HP cars out there.

Oh. Duh. I knew that but I was just wondering if anyone else noticed or was planning to get them. Also if anyone already purchased and installed this kit, how the quality of it was.

I knew that but I was just wondering if anyone else noticed or was planning to get them. Also if anyone already purchased and installed this kit, how the quality of it was.

I noticed it and posted it to the “Prices, Parts and Location” thread. Check my signature.

I do plan on purchasing his kit in the Spring. But that depends on if I get the tranny redone by Jayco. Might not have the cash.

Cool let me know how that goes. I was planning to do a rear disc brake swap but Ive decided I can wait until I have more horsepower to warrant the swap.