ZX2 Door Panels, Fuel Rail w/Schrader Valve for N2O For Sale

I have a pair of 98 ZX2 Door Panels. I’m Asking that whoever buys them to pick then up, only because its really hard to find a big enough box to ship. I will ship, however, the buyer must pay for the shipping. I want to offload these as soon as I can, but the lowest I’ll take is $20 for both.
Also, I have a 98 ZeTec Fuel rail, returnless style, with a Schrader valve, so It can accept a nitrous setup. 25 shipped for this.
I will accept trade-offs if anyone has an AccuFab Adj. Fuel Pressure Regulator for a 94-95 5.0 mustang or a Walbro 255 fuel pump.
I accept PayPal, Western Union, or Postal Money Order, but I prefer PayPal.
I have MORE STUFF for sale in my other topic named “Lou’s Garage Sale”

still for sale? how much do you think that shipping would cost?

-nick

ok that rail was sold im sorry and im waitin til april15th cause i may have a buyer for these seats. the door panels i dont think i have a buyer for yet

i would be interested in the door panels. maybe you could email me with how much you think the total cost would be to ship it to 07920?

Thanks

-nick

sry oods, but my retarted friend threw all my crap i was sellin out. Sry guys but i do have more parts, like a BOV and some other crap. let me kno i prolly have it or can get for cheap thru Advance Auto.