ZX2 Car Club

Hey everyone. I’m thinking about creating a Midwest ZX2 car club. Membership would be free and would include discounts at popular aftermarket preformance websites like Andysautosport.com Active members would only be required to display a small to medium car club decal on your ride.

I’m going on vacation for this week, let me know if anyone is interested.
I’ll be checking for replies upon my return home.

More information is available upon demand. Have a good one. :slight_smile:

Sounds nice but I’m all the down in kansas city, missouri.

I would like to get info about the midwest zx2 car club e-mail me at houdinis32@yahoo.com

there used to be a teamzx2 midwest…back in the day. probably about 4 or 5 years ago if i remember right. the big problem was that for everyone to meet up, it was quite a drive for all but a few. i tried getting one up in IL when i lived there but there wasn’t that huge of an intrest. it seems MO, MN, MI, and OH are the big states with zx2’s.

Probably just have to advertise… get a Super Bowl spot and pay millions of dollars, maybe then we will have a good turn out lol.

I think it would be awsome to have a midwest ZX2 club but don’t think many people would join. I live in the middle of kansas and I see ZX2’s all the time but have only seen 1 modded besides mine. All the rest are owned by old people or people that just want an econobox. All though I used to play bass in a punk rock band and all 3 of us drove ZX2’s aaaahhhh. . . . . . . those were the days!!

I’m reviving a dead post here put… There are a LOT of modified ZX2s down here in Omaha. I have an all female car club, and 5 of our cars are ZX2s. We have my modified 03, a modified 01 and an S/R and then a couple stock ones. Here in Nebraska, if you have a modified car and it isn’t an Eclipse, Civic or Cavalier, it’s a ZX2. :smiley:

Hey I live in Bellevue, starting to mod my 01 zx2 :smiley:

and you’re also on OR, aren’t you? you have a peweter/grey ZX2, right?

I used to be on OR but most of the OG’s moved to NESS, and it’s Mineral Grey Gloss :wink:

the only pic of your car that I’ve seen was at night, so I was guessing :slight_smile: I got close though…

I guess I’m still on OR… I check it every once in a while. and I never went over NESS because I don’t really know ANYONE from either board and have nothing to talk about.

I have the modified white 03 running around town. If you ever have any questions, just let me know and I’ll try to help. :smiley:

I live in west Omaha & a couple of zx2 folks are planning to meet this Saturday afternoon, Sep 16, at the IHOP, 124th (?) & Center. Last “time” mentioned was around 4:00 pm. There’s a big Nebraska-USC game on TV that night so some of us might not be there past 6:00. :slight_smile:

Plus my son is in town (San Diego Marine) so am splitting my attention.

Hope you can make it!

Hi, I’m Larka- last I posted on TeamZX2, I wouldn’t be able to make it until like 630… That’d suck, me coming up with the idea, and not being able to make it :smiley:

Hey Larka,
I’ll get there around 5:30 to 6:00 & hang around until just before kick-off unless the visiting son (23, USMC) looks really hurt when I mention such. Bart

im David i live in springfield Missouri do we get a free decal :stuck_out_tongue: