WTF!?!?!?!

What makes it even worse is that it’s still broken… They now tell me the computer is fried… but guess what, I’m replacing that crap by myself… Getting the computer through one of my uncle’s ford guys… this is prolly how I shoulda started in the first place… at least that’s one life lesson learned… dealerships = evil… make that 2… don’t mess with cars wiring, (pots fried my computer, only cause one fo the actual pots got f’d up some how).

And somehow I managed to get hold of an S/R computer for $250… yay, lol… but I have to wait for it, hopefully that fixes this f’d up problem.

Last week, I had some car problems that were similar. My CD player had turned off while driving down the street. So here I’m thinking my player crapped out and needed to get a new one. Few seconds later , my fan turns off, my Tach goes to zero, my car starts bucking and starts to stall on me. Stopped at a gas station, got someone to give me a boost. I get back on the road cause I’m about 10 min away from home. I ended up dying again 2 min away from home. Get boosted again and finally get home. I had got a new battery thinking it had a weak cell and wasn’t charging properly. that idea worked for a day, but than again all my lights, fan started dying again, and my car started bucking when i tried accelerating. I had got another altenator and changed it out. Power to my accessories remained afterwards, but my car was still bucking when trying to accelerate too fast. I changed out my Accel ignition coil, put the old Ford one in and everything worked fine. Why would my ignition coil go like that, I just got it last year?

Well, it was Accel for one…but if the alternator was going out, then the screwy amperage could have fried it. A bad alternator will ruin a battery, so I imagine it could to the same to a coil pack.

Well… just in case you were wondering what happened… I discovered Ford dealerships are dumb… because when I took off the timing belt cover, the timing belt was missing about 10 teeth. So then we pulled off the valve cover. Sure enough it had jumped time, DUH!!! So we fixed that… still had minor problems… showed misfire codes… replaced the spark plugs… FIXED!! under $100… Ford made me pay $450 to get it not fixed!!! RETARDS!!! O and to add to the fun, my battery went bad the next day, lol. And I installed my hotshot finally, since it had been sitting there all lonely while my car was broken, haha.

Despite all of the shit, I’m glad you got your car up and running. I would kill for my Z over here, man.