Workin late...

So whast everyone up to? I am workin late again :stuck_out_tongue: I have 62 hours in last week but this week its gonna be more than that I bet. So boring sometimes…

Not much over here, just trying to kill time here at work. Nights are always slow as far as phones are concerned :stuck_out_tongue:. They really don’t even need me to be here but that is how I get my hours in.
Anywho, you liking your job for the most part Chris?

-Miranda

I now know the true meaning of the SEMA curse :expressionless:

Not so much as working late, but I will be here till 6:30, then a class until 9 PM. Each wensday is like this for me.

I’m back at school and working close to 30+hours too. Sucks. I barelly have time to do anything! Today I spent the whole day installing my indash. Felt good to work on my baby again. :smiley:

Chris, how’s the new job? Have you recieved your first check yet? NICE huh!? :lol:

My new job is going good. Its kinda funny working with Jimmy (xENo) and living with him also while I am down here right now.I think after this project is over though I am moving back home. Not sure if they need me for another one. Other than that still at work 8:00est 7:00cst :stuck_out_tongue:

What are you working on exactly? :?

Uber secret site that Disney will use to take control of the world!

:-P

I’ve been working 60hrs. a week for the last year and a half. I know your pain.

Man i feel guilty i only work 20hrs a week max. It’s nice to be a stay at home dad

pretty much lol Man so tired… lol worked like 13 -14 hours yesterday… so sleepy today

Wow those hours you work are crazy. About how long are you supposed to be down there? Any ideas?

-Miranda

Couple months or so… as long as it takes to finish this project up.