wishlist, help please

heres what i did first on my other zx2 intake udp nitrous pots mod knocker mod full exhaust

and she was fast

now i got an mmi (best intake out there) full exhaust short throw

I should have a superchip for sale here in a coipledays that would be a nice addition! I can get it flashed (maybe depending on ecu code) for a reasonable price

motor mounts! ok, so i have an 98 ZX2 ATX and i know most of my mounts are poor or very poor. But for the life of me i can’t find enough info about what all i can do or what peices to get. cuz alot are only for the MTX. and is it possible to beef up the FSB? i upgraded my RSB to a 19mm with ES bushings and endlinks but thats it for the suspension so far. i really want a stiffer more controllable ride. last thing, i decided to go with adjustable coilovers instead of tokico struts and ebach lowering sprigs but where do i look for ones that don’t require modding to fit, and what brand is recomended sorry for all the questions, im super excited about zx2’s and im trying to overhaul mine as i get the money, but i want to know “exactly” what im doing. thanks!

The automatic trans itself gives a lot of vibrations, it’s just something you’ve gotta deal with. With tuning you can raise the idle to cope, but if you’re going that far you may as well covert the trans first. There’s no need to make the front sway any thicker, ours is the thickest offered on any bg chassis car. As far as coilovers there aren’t any made that requre no mods, even ground control sleeves have to be drilled to be used with zx2 struts iirc, but I just got a second gen setup and didn’t have to deal with it. You may contact Pierce Motorsports in Cali, they may be able to help you but it won’t be cheap