Wisconsin Meet

Ok guys I want to get a meet in before summer is out. If anyone is interested let me know.

I’m in chris!

I’m also in, just let me know and keep me update as to when.
-JRod

When is a good time for you guys? August?

When in August? I’ve got an idea. There are REAL STREET DRAGS @ Great Lakes Dragway on August 19th. 1pm-11pm. A few of the guys on teamzx2.com are talking about going and meeting up there. Seems like a good opportunity to get a bunch of us Z tuners together? Plus the next day is IMPORT WARS. Make a weekend out of it. By the way the 19th. is a Sat. Just an idea?
-JRod

Im definently game to meet up and cruise around a bit, just throw out a date and some cell phone numbers, and im sure we can find a place to meet up. 920-982-5258, 920-428-9564

GLD is a good idea but I rather just find some place to cruis and just hang out. Any Ideas are good though. Keep em comin. We will make a final vote on sunday night via a post with a poll.

What we could do is cruiz around on a friday then that night go to the Kaukauna Speedway where they have an open drag night, for about $30 and you can drag race for a few hours, and watch people drag.

Chris is in Florida for a couple months, probably not going to work out unless he gets back real soon. :mrgreen: