whats up?

whats up? this is scotty boy from P.A. i just got my first 98 zx2, im lookin to mod. it but have no clue what ythe hell im doin… any suggestions or advice would be nice…and i would def. sppreciate it…

Hello Scotty from PA!

welcome to ZX2MS.com! I hope your stay here is a positive one. Where abouts in PA are you from?

Modding your car starts with deciding what you want your car to become, Show or Performance. Start there and set a budget! There are plenty of options for either decision.

Some starter things for performance are Cold Air Intake (iceman, Hotshot, CTA, ebay intakes ,and last but not least the famous Ke-man mod), upgraded wires, UDP / ODP and various other engine mods. There also alot of suspension stuff out there such as ES bushings and bigger diameter sway bars.

Enjoy!

nice name… :x

sweet thanks for the suggestions,have any idea what could be causin a sparkin type sound comin from under the hood near the battery, sumthin simple as battery terminal hook ups???

Possibly a bad grounding.
Look for any loose wires.

if its a bad ground / loose wire and its arc-ing you might want to look for burnt areas near where you hear the ‘sparking’ type sound. That may indicate where the bad ground / loose wires are.

AND WHAT PART OF pa ARE YOU FROM i AM ALSO FROM pa. oops sry.

Yes thaose are good starter areas I also have extra parts lieing around that might be helpfull to you. IRONMARK knows I have a few.

Yo litle man, I talked to loon, he said he can see about getting you that stock cat, but the trani is going to be to much to take up there. And did you get the new Hot side terminal yet?