What makes a BOY!!!

Between the innocence of babyhood, and the dignity of manhood. We find a delightful creature called a boy. Boys come in assorted sizes and weights, but all boys have the same creed; To enjoy every second of every minute of every hour of every day and to protest with noise (their weapon of choice) when their last minute is finished and the adult male. (aka DAD)pack them off to bed at night.

Boys are found everywhere- on top of, inside of, climbing on , swinging from , running around, or jumping to.

Mothers love them, little girls hate them, older sisters and brothers tolerate them, and heaven protects them.

A boy is truth with dirt on it’s face… Beauty with a cut on his finger… Wisdom with gum in it’s hair,and hope with a frog in his pocket.

When you are busy a boy is an inconsiderate, bothersome, intruding jangle of noise or else he becomes a savage, sadistic jungle creature bent on destroying the world and himself with it!!!

A boy is a composite he has the appetite of a horse, the digestion of a goat, the energy of a atomic bomb, the curiosity of a cat, the lungs of a dictator, the shyness of a violet, the audacity of a steel trap, the enthusiasm of a fire cracker and when he makes something he has 5 thumbs on each hand.

He likes;
ice cream, knives,saws, Christmas, comic books the Boy across the street, woods, water (in its natural habitat), large animals, trains, and fire engines.

He dislikes:
Sunday school, company,books with out pictures, barbers, girls, coats, and bed time.

Nobody else is so early to rise, or so late to supper! Nobody elsegets so much out of trees, dogs, and breezes! Nobody else can cram into one pocket: a rusty knife, a 1/2 eaten apple, 3 feet of string, 2 gumdrops, 6 cents, a slingshot, a chunk of unknown substance, and a Genuine super secret code ring with a pocket!!

A boy is a magical creature you can lock him out of your work shop but not out of your heart. You can get him out your study but not out of your mind!

but when your dreams tumble down and the world is a mess, he can put together the broken pieces in with just a few magic words…

LOVE YOU DADA!!! KISS

That’s gotta be a good feeling sometimes, but it’s not for me; yet. :sunglasses:

Same here. One day.

Though Melinda’s family has had like all girls and just enough boys for a few generations.

That and apparently in my family, the Lopez name being the main trunk, and my surname Duran being one of the main branches, I’m the LAST GUY.

Heh, no pressure. :smiley:

it’s great…amazing how easily they can make your day with just a word or a hug…(they can also ruin your day just as quick)…love both of my boyz…

great post roush…

THanks. I love both of my boys ones going into Boyhood the other is leaving it. So im at both ends of the spectrum right now