What is this???

Cool. Now we know what the damn thing is, too! I’m thinking about relocating it (looks ugly), now that I know what it is.

If you disabled them anyway…why not simply remove it? (probably easier said then done, but I had to ask)

• Darron

Weight savings!

Yeah, it probably weighs 200 grams. LOL. I have to keep it because in Nova Scotia, we have annual safety checks, and when mine is due in July, I have to enable the DRL for the check. Because vehicles i Canada are equipped with DRL, they must work for the safety inspection. Just a way for the provincial government to keep the headlight bulb companies in business, I guess.

By popular demand I am handing out kick in the nuts all around. And for my first lucky customer will get an extra on me. So Brandon that’s 2 for you ( unless your first then three).

8-)

gotta love being first in line…

why did you disable them in the first place?

I disabled them because I just prefer the look of the car without the lights always being on, I guess. Plus, it save headlight bulbs from being used all the time. With HIDs, I don’t want to be replacing them often, as with my wife’s car.