Welcome Back! ZX2MS Under New Management.

The main page that you are seeing on ZX2MS.COM is currently temporary. We will be implementing a new look and feel.

I wanted to take a few moments to write up a formal hello to you all who are new, and for those who know me but are new to the situation.

As of this week, ZX2ms.com is under new management.

Previous management has pursued their interest in further business ventures in the business world and wanted to ensure that this place would get the care it needs. We are a long standing community with intelligent and mature members that have always and will always be strong here.

I wanted to let you all know that I will be making every effort possible to give this place the attention and devotion it needs. This was Chris’s baby, and I respect that and have the absolute utmost respect for him having started this place. You can bet to the best of my power that I’ll keep this place going and will be making changes to the main portion of the page that will give us some more functionality and bring some oomph to the site.

I will also be making some changes to the template on this forum to add a bit more color.

If you need anything at all you let me know. The list of mods can be found Here.

Thanks again everyone and welcome back! :slight_smile:

-Derek

Welcome back guys. This should be a great new start.