transmission is in NOW i have compression issues

I believe there is a screen over the pump inlet in the trans. that should catch anything damaging. See if the fluid color has changed since startup. I have always done a 100 mile fluid exchange on any fresh trannys I have installed. My hotrods always get an external spin on filter/remote mount.

There is a turbine sensor on top of the transmission near the upper drivers side mount retains with one bolt. It uses the drum that houses the forward, coast and reverse clutches as the exciter ring. Take the sensor out and see if its got metal all over it.

Also you can flush the cooler lines with ATP-200 transmission cooler flush and then clean it out with compressed air. I would also install a good aftermarket transmission oil cooler as well as our transmissions do not like heat.

There is no screen on the pump inlet, atleast on the 50-60 that i have ever rebuilt, drop the pan and check the magnet for metal, clean it if necessary and then clean the filter out with some brake clean and compressed air.

And for those wondering TR is Transmission Range sensor, or a PRNDL switch…

was wondering if someone could help me out with a diagram or procedure. I dont start school till middle ofjanuary and was wondering how long it takes.
thank you for all the info
to cleanthe radiator lines we used break clean with low air pressure from a gun till it came out clear.

What year is your zx2? I got the factory repair manuals on CD with wire diagrams and pinpoint tests i can get you a copy of what you need.

it is the 2000 year model. I found how to change the sensor on all data on our public library computers.

here are the case pics

[url=http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s317/tattoodfreak187/]http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s317 ... dfreak187/[/url] they are teh two most recent pictures

never seen one do that, but then again never had one drop the separator plate scew, into the low reverse area.

no the screw was in the trans oil pan.

Did you get it fixed, mine is a 2000 and it is doing the same thing.

Anybody?