Today I just ordered...

Nice looking rotors man, very nice. I think I’m going to have to invest in some, sounds like they’re pretty damn nice. As for the 56k, i’m on a 15mb down 3mb up and it was sloooowww as is, you ned a new web host man unless of course you were just hotlinking the images without thumnailing them and they were megapixel upon megapixel… either way, nice looking pics and quite a sharp looking S/R.

yea, the pics are full quality from my 5mpix camera. I just reduced the size. I was working on putting them up in the main gallery at the main site but some error kept coming up so I just put them in a side link of a snowboarding site that I have. Thanks for the comments, im at my grandparents house right now, when I get home Ill reduce the sizes.

Came up kinda quick for me…there were just so many to load at once it took awhile.

Anyway, looks good! If you get sick of those rear discs I’ll trade ya! :wink: like that’ll every happen. You’d be the laughing stock of the community if you did that! lol! Nice pics, look forward to seeing what else happens to it.

• Darron

it wouuld be SO nice to have rear discs for autox

Today I redid the pictures, they are alot smaller now and pratically instantly pop up for me (Comcast Cable). They should be easier to view now. I also added a pic that I somehow skipped. It is a pic of the trunk/ what was a trunk (now full of 2 Caps and 3 amps)

sweet thanks man much better, looks great!

I added another page of a 2 tone paintjob Ive been thinking of. It would be Black not that “primer gray”. I just quickly edited the photo.

I ordered new Altezza Gunmetal tail-lights for my Charcoal Grey '01. Slowly but surely! Next is Intake. Any suggestions for a poor girl with no job, but has a mechanic as a fiance…? he he! I just took my wheels off for winter and it just doesn’t look the same.

Those lights are like $200, some cam gears and cams would work. MSD ignition coil pack and MSD 6a 6200 might be a good idea. A chip from SCT Xcalibrator or BamaChips

Perhaps you might want to look into that.

lack of funds limits what you can get

stick to the cheaper stuff for now. ie… kemanized air intake (removed baffles, $2 piece of PVC for upper air piping (painted in any color you want), Electrical grounding kit (get the wiring from any audio/electronics store for about 20$)

There are plenty of ‘cheap’ things to do!!!

I like the Hotshot for the intake. Ford Racing wires you can get off e-bay…maybe a custom exhaust with a Borla muffler in line… I had mine done for $130 at Midas…plus the $100 for the Borla.

And I ordered the Metra mounting kit the other day and used it today…also have another suprise for my fiance coming soon too.

• Darron

I have done a lot even with my lack of $. I have a muffler, that makes me not need exhaust. It sounds really deep and throaty. I have 17" gunmetal Motegi Wheels, It has been lowered about 2", I have an Eclipse head unit, Eclipse 6x9’s, and 2 10" Eclipse subs. Also I have the white Reverse glow gauge face with silver bezel, and tinted windows. My tail-lights will be in Friday. And I just bought Silverstar bulbs for headlights/parking lights last night. I’m getting ready to do a tune up since it hasn’t had one since I drove it off the truck in March of '01. It now has 75,000 on it. YIKES!
It is slowly coming together. I’ve kind of gotten all the small stuff out of the way. Now it’s the high priced stuff that makes it run better that I need.

MSD coil finally came on thursday. Goin out to get larger wires for my grounding kit.

I don’t believe the MSD coil pack will improve anything as a bolt-on. Though I have heard good things about it being combined with the MSD 6A 6200 ignition.

Yea, i didnt really expect much if anything out of it. Its just the fact of having one and for appearence.

Wow you spend a lot of money on appearance… not that it’s a bad thing at all, on the contrary you like your car, that’s cool. I only spend the money on my cars if I can afford it and it will do something, having 2 bikes, 2 cars and a truck is expensive for me :frowning: No more financing till i’m at least 25.

yea, im basically slowing my car down w/ all Ive done. But Im looking at getting a job w/ a guy that does dirt track racing and Ill get a lot of experience from that job (even know they use engines w/ twice as many cylinders LOL) So I should gain some how to and do it by myself and also use the tools to do it.

O yea, im supposed to pick up my invader body kit tomorrow, now Im gonna be even slower!

I got the car for free, so its cool. LOL, my dad gave it to me and now he is driving a Geo Tracker, LMAO, till he gets something else.

Nice, free 2000 S/R can’t beat that! :slight_smile: