Today I just ordered...

ZXtuner Front and Rear cross drill/slotted rotors, MSD ignition coil, ZXtuner Ford racing spark plug wires. I created this topic so everybody could post what they are currently ordering.

Rear Discs for the Z, and a new head for the Bimmer, and trying to get the Mazzy’s block heli-coiled.

Nice buys guys. Currently working on turboing my new 3L Probe. Once that’s done moving towards the zx2 again.

… i have something planned…

… you ALL have to wait till friday night though to find out what it is…

What, are you going to go to the gas station and fill up your tank??? LMAO

DUDE!!! why you gotta let out my secret??? lol!

but seriously, thats probably tomorrow morning… the gas filling anyway…

Ohhhhhhh… Mark’s getting all mysterious on us. 8)

(I can’t wait for him to tell us he’s pregn… nevermind.)

unless my thumb can gestate a 6lb 9oz kid…

i cant wait to tell everyone… but i have to wait, cause i might be disappointed, depending on if the parts i need are still available.

-Mark

I’m not ordering a darn thing. Not for a while.

well now that you put it like that, Im thinking wings west body kit, cause “If the parts are still available or not”

I’ve wanted a wings west kit for a while. I’m tending to spend way more money on my bike than my car now though :frowning:

Bikes are suppose to be cheaper; a cost saver if you will.

Indeed, 65mpg is great, and it’s awesome. But buying performance parts… expensive. A K&N for my bike is MORE than my car. Exhaust, a slipon is more than it would cost to do a full catback job… etc…

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is one case where pictures would be mandatory… and also, a very detailed description of the conception. HOW DID YOU DO IT, MAN???

rubbing opposite hands together of course…

theres a video somewhere… ill see if I can find it…

It’s not WW unless he’s buying an old bumper cover…in which case I’ll take your 03 bumper! :slight_smile:

I’d like rear discs, C/F Altezzas, a WW kit and Blue underbody neons. But I’m not ordering anything anytime soon. I am selling my stock swirlies though if anyone’s interested. I’ve got two extra without tires as well. :slight_smile:

• Darron

put it this way…

you all will be jealous if I get these parts!!!

Hmmm, I dont know, I may be, i might not be. Send me a PM of what ur thinkin of gettin and Ill tell u if I am or not.

LOL! Good try S/R!

• Darron

well, maybe you wont but…

you never know!! I know the rest of you will be!!

ack!.. im getting this too hyped up. now im going to go to the bone yard and my parts arent going to be there! damn you all!! lol!!!