Think this could bring me trouble?

“Flashy cars”, “too loud”, “paranoid”? You sound like my type of lady, welcome to the site. :smiley:

LOL Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome :wink:

Yes WElcome to the site. On this board NO Flaming is allowed. If you cant say anything nice dont say it at all. Everyone here has diffrent taste. WE respect everyones idea’s

Damn skippy. Welcome Bobby, and welcome your husband too.

Definately! Welcome to the site!

I personaly think that stickers or badges are ok and represent what a person is flaunting . If it makes you happy and your proud of owning a zx2 ,and all the things that are done to it , more power to you . The only sticker I have on my ZX2 is a "WOW " sticker so I get flashed constantly thanks to opie and anthony on xm radio!!! I have more mods than a typical s/r so I dont really listen to anyone , because I dont care. I posted my headlights that I made over on teamzx2 and got nothing but bad feed back . Every moderator had some kind of problem with either how they looked or the price . It took me 35 plus hours to make the headlights , I’m not gonna sell them cheap.

You definately put the time in on making those headlights and they look great, imo. There should be no reason to say anything negative about what a person is doing to their car. We all have our differences in taste and style.

genreal rule of thumb… if you dont like something, say it in a nice way or dont say it all.

To ease up on the confusion I decided to tally the totals. I’ve decided that one kill will equal the sticker, then if there is a second I’ll add two slashes so the total # of that car is displayed.

http://pics.livejournal.com/cobalt_wings/pic/0004741r

The Saturn was last night coming home on the 110. It was an Ion I think. Thought it was all rice, bright blue paint job with white stripes. Dude was gonna pass me, but hung back then gunned it. I would of lost, cuz my RPM wouldn’t go past 4000 at one point, but it cleared up. Anyone care to speculate why it did that?

I can’t answer your question, but good job with the kills, although I’m wanting to see a screaming chicken on there.(YOU CAN DO IT!)

LOL

LOL, you guys are too funny :lol:
Welcome to the site Bobby. It’ll be nice to have another lady running around the boards:) These guys are great, you will grow to love them like brothers.

-Miranda

I personally wouldn’t put S/R badges on something that is not an S/R, equipment or not. It’s cool that you guys made it into an S/R, but I wouldn’t put the badges on.

I just think it looks a bit tacky on the blue… LoL

there’s a site somewhere that you can get the outline of a car as a decal… I had these on the front fender of my Focus for my “kills” the idea with the car’s badge it kind of cool though…

And do you happen to be an Intial D fan? You have car in your avatar- and then this reminds me of that one team that takes the club decals and puts them on their cars upside down…

Yea I am a fan. I initially (no pun intended) didn’t seek it out because I thought it was about ricers and “driftto” style racing. Upon watching it I was happily proven wrong, it is really about racing and tuning your car. Its an awesome show. And yes I got the idea of the cut and inverting of the logo from there, as I think it sends a very distinct message. Actually let me rephrase, distinct if there actually were racing teams, hence why I added the slashes counting the # of kills.