stupid boy = broken cd player

I wouldn’t be so suprised that it hasn’t shown yet. Assuming he got it out the next day, that would have been a Saturday. So I would expect it to be there when you get home from school or tomorrow. If it’s not there by tomorrow, then I’d start worrying.

• Darron

still no package

you know not to be rude it would be helpful to right a lil neater since the address looked like AZ not AR which i was informed of yesterday by dhl so expect your package shortly.

They say sloppy handwriting is a sign of intelligence.

why thanks man… and i was in a hurry! sorry…

Well I know what Fbdy said isn’t the case for my dad. He’s the one that does all the writing between him ‘n’ my mom…but then again he’s an electrical engineer so…

• Darron

I’m generally a nice person but im beginning to get upset because i still have not recieved the package yet… package or money… ASAP

8 Lauren Drive
Texarkana AR 71854…

no mistakes now!

its nov. 1st… still no package… i used the tracker on DHL.com and it says it should have been delivered on the 30th… what now???

Also just to let you guys know the pretty red Z is off the road for right now… apparantly the fuel pump went out… :frowning:

i wold call DHL… DHL is notorious for losing packages in my area. Id imagine it the same else where. DHL would be responsible if they lost the package.

lol ADD dude i got that shit bad i have ADHD thats with that hyper activay added to it is sucks some times but most of my friends love it :smiley:

Just curious, Jayco/Nikki…what’s the sitch?

• Darron

REcieved the package yesterday… thanks… now all i need is a CD player

it was much eaier to get it to her once dhl and i figured out her writing.

i’ll make sure to TYPE it from now on ok??

dont feel bad i have to do the same thing.