So what do you major in/going to school for/Job?

US Air Force for 17+ years

Now playing on iTunes: Killswitch Engage - My Curse
via FoxyTunes

Nice to meet you. Welcome to the site and enjoy

I will be in my second year at college, right now I’m a Design Technology major… I draw things in CAD. Once I complete that course receiving my Associates, I’ll try to get my BA in something else, most likely a residential design related major… drawing houses on the computer. Ideally I’ll work for a local architecture firm as a drafter, and maybe one day an architect.

Went to school for graphics arts/design and printing, did that for a bit as a career til the economy crashed and now I work at Delta Air Lines in the tool dept. Still do graphic design on the side with my own personal business but not as an everyday deal.

Really wanted to study automotive in college but didn’t. But I’m currently deciding if I wanna go back to study machining. Got some spots opening up soon that I might take advantage of at work, just can’t make up my mind.

Sounds like your a smart fellow. Sucks that the economy forced you out of a job…glad to see you found another one though

Yeah it sucked when it went down. Been workin there for almost 7 years off and on through school and then when it came time to graduate, flat out of a job. But I’m liking where I work at Delta now, benefits are great, def some characters I work with, all the things that make the job so great. And on down times when its slow there I can still get caught up on my graphic work whenever I have any.

But I guess right now just gonna see where everything goes and where this job leads me