SCT + bonus

slowly turning my car back to stock. wanting to sell the SCT with KTV8 atx trans. SCT comes with the 4 bank switch. I have a chrome SCT emblem , i will try to get it remove from my car and include in this sale.

anyway, $175 shipped

paypal only.

won’t turn down any reasonable offer.

pm me

Roush, what computer code do you have?

ktv8 i might be interested very very interested whats the tune on it

Don’t SCTs come with that funky mini tuning device where you can program it on your own and make the changes you see fit?

Don't SCTs come with that funky mini tuning device where you can program it on your own and make the changes you see fit?

Correct.

i never recieve that thing

Wait a second…Do you have the chip or the programmer?

I am selling it for $150, of course its the chip with the 4-banks knob…

the Programmer will cost me $400 at least.

SCT is the company, Toronto has the 4 bank chip. The other thing that was being mentioned is the XCAL2 (which I have), The chip is installed directly on the PCM, the XCAL2 plugs into the com port (same one used to check codes). Neither one just comes with the ability to change anything. If you are looking for full tuning ability, you would need to purchase the “Advantage” program (part of the pro racer package) Which will allow you to do pretty much anything to your pcm. I opted for the XCAL2 because it just plugs in and flashes the pcm (and also allows you to datalog with a laptop), The advantage of a chip is that you can have 4 tunes on the chip and change your tune based on flipping the switch. With the XCAL2, you have to reflash the PCM (takes about 1-2min).

I’m not intending on thread jacking this Toronto, I simply wanted to clear up any question anyone had about the Chip

Use your Xcal2 again. You can modify some features. I know for a fact because I also have one.