RE programming keyless entry

1. Turn the ignition switch from OFF to ON eight times within ten seconds, ending with ON, or turn the ignition switch from OFF to START four times within 10 seconds, ending with ON.

2. Note: If the RAP module successfully entered the program mode, it will lock and then unlock all doors. (For Mexican anti-theft system, it will chirp the horn.)

Press any button on the keyless entry remote transmitter.

1. Note: The door locks will lock and then unlock to acknowledge that the keyless entry remote transmitter has successfully been programmed. (For Mexican anti-theft system, it will chirp the horn.)

To program additional transmitters, repeat step 2.

1. Note: The door locks will lock and then unlock one last time to indicate the new keyless entry remote transmitters have been programmed and the program mode has been exited. (For Mexican anti-theft system, it will chirp the horn one last time.)

Funny. I was just wondering how to do this the other day. Thanks!!! :sunglasses:

I was tooo. My keyless entrees been out for awhile since I changed out from a horribly dead battery. Nice writ up and Ill go try it out now.

I think my car needed 8 turns of the ignition…

Mac

You might have done something wrong the 1st time thus 8 times instead of 4

I very well may have,
I played with it for a while to get it to program… :smiley:

Mac