Post up your other vehicles (NON-ZX2s)

Thats good to know thanks for the heads up about the truck

I have not. Lots of interest, but I’m not sure people realize both how stock the car is, and how old it is either. I guess they expect me to have fixed every issue on the car…and well…I could just care less. My only concern is the MPG. Rust, dead speedometer, stock suspension, that stuff really doesn’t both me because if I keep the car longer than 2 years it’ll become a track/auto-x car and none of that will really matter anyway.

this is number 3 for me. it’s not a big project yet, i essentially bought it instead of doing an MTX swap on the ZX2. i know a few things about these cars.

Ya people don’t like projects it seems like. They just want it to be perfect and cheap…which is not realistic.

Thats good…thinking about going boost or staying n/a with a ka motor?

I don’t know yet, but I have plenty options. The KA in the car is pretty strong, and I have some extra turbo parts laying around. Or we just put a fesh sr20 longblock in my brother’s 240, so I might take his old block and build it. Either way I’m in no hurry, it’s kind of a “keep miles off the ZX2” car right now. :lol: