pointless thread

before they had satilate radio

Or a sence of taste.

No they’re trying to get back to the future, they need lightning to strike it to power the flux capacitor!!!

• Darron

ROFLMAO!! Nice one babe:)

-Miranda

http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2005/04/21/1/antenna-car-1-lrg.JPG

<80s nature guy voice>“…it’s a defense mechanism for when a bigger vehicle such as this SUV gets too close. Notice how it now mimics a Porcupine to ward off any aggressor.”</80s nature guy voice>

I hate when people think every person drives responsibly. Just cause those headlights are 500 feet behind you dosen’t mean that car won’t be next to you when you decide not to signal and change lanes. Please everyone use your turn signal. It might just save an idiots life (or your own for that matter). People seem to wish a mofo would, and when I *********** do it, don’t be surpised. If you were wondering what made me post this, I washed my mother’s car this morning, and took it for a spin :evil:, I almost rear ended someone on the highway, but luckily I do care for other people’s safety and saw it coming. PUSH ON people. :smiley:

A good slice of Bree is exactly what the dr. orderd at 3 in the morning.

Cheese is good. :smiley:

brie is like one of the best cheeses

Porsche didn’t get shunted off the road this year. Yaaaaaaaaaaay. Cadillacs are supposed to be slow…except Fleetwoods. :slight_smile:

I found a ricer test.

http://www.ricerforums.com/ricer-test/

I failed horribly. :oops:

i failed

I’m a involuntarily leisured, environmental activist with a selective perception, who’s conversationally selective, and chemically challenged. :smiley:

i just got a gf like 5 min ago so im really really :smiley:

Orange juice farts stink…bad. :cry:

yeah i failed. i like to click buttons. and is she really your girlfreind kevin.

ha ha ha yes she realy is do u want me to get her to join and post oh and btw her mom owns a zx2 at home that she is getting

nah, uneccessary. how is that spelled anyways? i am horrible at spelling.

i had cake today. mmmmm…

cake psh screw cake i like my gf’s muffins she makes me

Cake and muffins…mmmmmmmmmmmmm…I am eating a chocolate chip cookie that my hubby bought me right now. :lol:

-Miranda