New stuff

Thanks Rob 4 the new performance parts U sent me. That’s why our new look, all the guys in Poweredbyzetec they are asking me about those, we’ll be on many more deals in the future.

:-D

thanks for the order - i’m glad you’re pleased. what part did you buy?

rob

I bought some stuff from you awhile ago… I know some people complain about the speed but I got my parts really quick. I had ordered Springs, Struts, short throw shifter and gauges from you. That was awhile ago though. Good service so far :wink: Thanks Rob!

I bought low springs, tokico struts, MSD coilpack and energy bushing kit, remember? a shippment straight to Mexico a couple of weeks ago.

I’m upgrading my store on line http://www.ibcmperformance.com including a lot of products from yours.

ah - now i know. i like your website, it’s very well done. as far as complainers, it’s bound to happen even with the best intentions. i don’t have wal mart sized purchasing power so i am at the mercy of what time and my suppliers can deliver.

our new site offers up inventory information so at least now we can get closer to keeping the customer informed as to the parts whereabouts. besides, if anyone emails me about stock i will give them the truthful answer.

rob

Hi rob, do you have the VCT delete kit in stock ??

thanks

vega

yep, i have a grip load in stock

ron