MY SPEEDING TICKET WAS DEFERRED YAY!

BUMP!

congrats!

So you have another court date? Or the ticket was dropped?

Dropped, I signed up for driving school, have it tuesday and I’m FREEEEEE!

Awesome. Tell us, how did it go down?

Well went sort of like this…

I shaved my mohawk off, took out my lip ring.
Slacks, dress shirt, silk tie, leather dress shoes… the whole thing.

Went in, watched everyone get diversion with nothing but ‘Ok you are approved’ by the judge.

Then I get up there… he calls my name…

“Derek ***** to the stand please.”
“Yes you’re honor…”
“So you’re applying for driving school too?”
“Yes sir.”
I watch him dig out my ticket and his eye brow RAISES, I’m thinking “Oh crap.”
He shuffles through a bunch of papers, writes on stuff, takes WAY longer than anyone else. I’m thinking I was SCREWED.

He finally looks up, pulls this pink slip off the back of a paper and puts it on the desk. Apparently a copy of something.

Says:
“In my court there is NO reason to be going this fast. You HAVE NO excuse to go this fast, no reason, this is not acceptable.”
“No you’re honor it wasn’t, I’m sorry, you are correct. I had no reason to be going that fast.”
He looks at me, I’m thinking “Well, soooooo much for him having a GOOD day.”
He says:
“You have a perfect driving record. Pauses I will allow you to take driving school. Don’t do it again.”

SO I AM SO TRYING not to smile and just say “Thank you you’re honor.”

Walked out and went “AHHHHHHH WHOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” as I’m walking down the steps, people are like “WTF? is wrong with that guy?” kind of look.

haha!!

I cant believe the judge actually said your last name like *****!!!

thats cool that it got deferred, so are you really going to driving school, or taking a Defensive Driving course? Im kinda lucky, the place I work requires Defensive Driving get done every year, at their cost.

Congrats dude!

• Darron

YaY!! Congrats!! :smiley: If it makes you feel any better I probably would have screamed in a fit of joy just like you did if I was in the same situation. :smiley:

-Miranda

ROFLMMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes he sounded like a macintosh

“Deeewreck asterixasterixasterixasterixasterix come tew thuh stand please?”