Miller Electric Mfg. Co.

So I’m working at Miller Electric this summer. Hence I am currently typing this on duty (gee I hope my boss isn’t involved in this site) For those of you who don’t know who Miller is…They make Welding machines, one of the largest manufacturers of welders. There’s a Z out in the parking lot with a nice set of rims, have yet to find out who’s it is…anyways, I got to get up close and personal with the Orange County Choppers bike that was built for Miller if any of you guys saw that episode on American Chopper it’s a PHAT bike. And yesterday they had the Miller '29 Roadster that was built by Rousch Racing, atleast the MotorS were. I emphasized the S because the roadster pulls a welder with a V8 in it that’s the same engine as the one in the Roadster, it’s beautiful. Anyways I think it was the show Rides that came and video taped the roadster doing some wicked burnouts on the road, after doing it twice it ran out of gas!!! LOL, it was hilarious. Anyways I work in Components and Circuit boards as an Electrical Engineering Intern. Wow this is long. If you guys are ever in the fox valley area and want to see the bike or roadster (if they’re here) I’ll gladly take you and show you.

wow, just checked the website, Ride’s is going to have a special on it this summer. If you go to http://www.millerwelds.com and click on the garage door thing on the left or it’ll say “take a sneak peek at phase 1” they tell a lot about the roadster, it was built with miller products and the motors were built by roush with 453hp! it’s sick man. It doesn’t have any images of the finished product but take my word for it guys, I thought I was going to release something in my pants, it was definitely an orgasmic experience, just in case you wanted to know that.

Hey bro…sneak me out a MIG/TIG welding machine. I need a new one so I can start welding manifolds again…that & alluminum air/water intercoolers too 8)

I’ll see what I can do. My uncle works in Industrial Engine Drive, got my dad hooked up real well. Being an Intern I’ll see if I have any pull.

LOL

Let me know :wink: