If I were purchase another car...

If I were to purchase another car to add to my tuner lineup, it would be the…

2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Ralliart Concept

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/01/eclipseralliart05.jpg

We are talking about cars we could afford here.
How about you? What would you get?

OOH… pretty. :shock:

Mine would be the BMW 330i with the 6 speed. shivers 8)

For sport, the 05 Mustang GT, for cruise 06 Lincoln Zephyr.

http://www.lincoln.com/zephyr/img/main_ext_15.jpg

damn! (to the mitsubishi)

aight (to the lincoln)

90-97 miata

I would also love to have an Eclipse. But I really would like to get a mazda6

-Miranda

hell yeah… mazda 6

the new mazdaspeed mazda6 is out now

Yum.

Hmm…I wouldn’t mind a Colorado Xtreme with the I-5 engine and manual trans. Would also take a Tiberon, Maxima or Infinity FX45. I don’t mind the Mazda 3’s either.

• Darron

Yummy, yum yum yum!! :stuck_out_tongue:
Mazdaspeed Mazda6s are super yummy!!

-Miranda

The Lotus Elise will always have my heart! Another year from now and I may have one…

Yeah, the Lotus Elise is a very well balanced car. But you can’t argue with AWD.

Oh, I just thought of this yesterday while I was driving and saw a WRX…a Subaru Baja then swap in an STI engine(and MTX if not alreay there). Yeah…that’d be sweet. :slight_smile:

• Darron

Probably easier to just turbo the stock Baja engine, lol. I think they are closely the same.

A WRX would be a sweet ride to have.

-Miranda

WRX for the win.

05 GT!

We’re talking about cars you could afford. I don’t know about you, but $145,000 is out of my budget.

I suppose I could finance it for the next 60 years, lol!

I was in a hurry and ment to add Mustang. We used to be able to say GT without guessing which one we could be talking about. I mentioned Mustang in my last post. Sorry for the confusion. I do have some to talk about the Ford GT though and how amazing that 5.4L engine really is. Think about it, just a little slower than the Enzo and Porche GT, but has much less power. With little mod chip from Detroit, 800hp tune. DAMN!