I think Gary Busey is at the end of his career...

Ok so I’m a huge fan of horrible horrible b movies. I love to kick back and watch a movie once in a while that an actor’s career is over before it even begins.

In this case… my favorite in a long time that TOOK THE CAKE tonight had to be “THE GINGERDEAD MAN”
But that’s not the funny part…

The funny part is that the main actor was GARY BUSEY!
That’s right, GARY BUSEY! I haven’t seen him in a good movie in a while, and well… this is NO EXCEPTION.

This movie was SO bad and had such HORRIBLE acting and the plot was SO HORRIBLE the only thing good about it is that it was so bad it was FUNNY AS HELL TO WATCH.

So… for your pleasure here’s a quickrundown of the movie.

Gary Busey shoots up bar, kills chick’s brother and dad…
Movie cuts to 3 years later… Gary Busey gets the chair for his crime.
2 Days later a guy dressed up in an outfit fit for being from World of Warcraft shows up at this chick’s bakery doorstep with “Mother’s Gingerbread mix”
And UH OH, a guy living in his mom’s basement accidentally cuts himself while mixing the mix and gets HUMAN BLOOD in the mix. O NOES! It gets mixed and a little hand protrudes, but oh no they cook it in a conveniently GIGANTIC gingerbread man cutter and then he comes to life.

Gingerdead man kills people, guy eats gingerdead man, guy becomes gingerdead man again, people cook gingerdead man, gingerdead man dies.

But the best line of the movie was this:

“OH MY GOD! Who is that!”
“Well it isn’t the motherfuckin’ pillsbury dough boy bitch!”

For your pleasure I present to you a picture of Gary Busey as the gingerdead man.

OMG I’M GARY BUSEY THE GINGERDEAD MAN OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.boombaprojects.com/images/gingerdeadman.JPG

And for those wanting a sneak peak, here’s a clip!

http://www.boombaprojects.com/video/omginger.AVI

I GIVE IT A 9/10 FOR ENDING ALL THESE ACTORS CAREERS!
CONGRATS FOR A 100% HILARIOUS CRAPPY MOVIE!

Ha ha good one. Watch this movie if you get a chance, “Caveman” with Ringo Starr, Barbara Bach, Dennis Quaid, and Shelley Long. Made in 1981, talk about a low budget halariousness. Also has NFL star John Matuszak as one of the ‘bad’ guys. Cheap dinosaur making technology make this one so bad to watch its funny.