Hurricaine Dennis Damage

Well, guys & gals, I’m having to post this from a pirated connection(gotta love wireless internet). My place (although we just sold it) got smashed by a tree that got blown over by Huricaine Dennis. We’re going back this evening to continue digging through the dammage to see what we can salvage. I still have no idea where I’m going from here, but God will guide me. Amazingly, my pets came out just fine.

Tonight, I’ll be here at my mom’s house & tomorow at my sister’s house. Beyond that, I have no idea. I’ll try to keep you all updated as I can.

Later,

-Scotty

P.S. The new owners of the house just called as I was typing this telling us that they want their money back now that the house is destroyed. The contract was signed, the check cashed & the title signed over. Oops! They’re sh*t outta luck. Sorry people.

well when they signed a contract they should have already had home owners insurance … at least my parentshad to when we got our house last month … so that should cover … hope you find a place soon … best wish and good luck

Nah dude…this isn’t like what your parrents went through. There are no “contracts” to speak of. It was a cash transaction with a bill of sale & the title signed over. There are no banks or mortgage companies involved, so they didn’t HAVE to have insurance. It’s their problem now…except I’m a little homeless.

Glad to hear you’re okay Scotty. You’re right, God will guide you. Keep in touch!

• Darron

Glad that you are all right. I’ll be praying for ya.

God Bless

-Miranda