how low?

Another typo!!! Gotta turn some lights on when I type (or look at the screen). The drop is actually about 2 full inches from before and after. I think it had something to do with the struts as well.

your struts have nuthing to do with the drop height… What size rims and tires doyou have.

your struts have nuthing to do with the drop height... What size rims and tires doyou have.

actually the S/R tockico’s are supposively 15mm shorter if I remember correctly. Of course 2003+ already have the Tokicos!

Of course 2003+ already have the Tokicos!

Sure, keep rubbing it in Mark…lol

Hey my Tokicos SUCK. Whoever owned Nova before me rode her like a p0rn star.

All ZX2’s have the Tokico’s stock. When I replaced mine I sure-done-did have 'em on my car.

• Darron

al ZX2’s have tokico’s. It’s just what version of them you have… but yes the 03’s have the S/R (for lackage of better term). the 15mm shorter is in the acual strut housing. It’s has a shorter rod and has more fluid in it. It’s to keep the car from bottuming out. I can tell you that they do there job well, I have yet to bottum them out…

I thought that was a hit or miss type thing for the '03…

I heard that they all came with it… that could be wrong. but they do have tokicos :smiley: , mite not be the S/R’s :x But Tokicos nun the less…