HOLY CRAP!!!!

I’m getting married tomorrow! That’s right, tigress and I are tying the knot tomorrow night at 6:30p I can’t wait to embark on this new journey and don’t worry, lots of pics will be posted I’m sure. :slight_smile:

• Darron

Wish you two the best of luck with prayers.

WOOHOO!!!

I’m sooooo happy for you guys!!!

God Bless Your Marriage!!!

SAME HERE
http://www.poweredbyzetec.com/foros/images/smiles/love3.gif

http://www.poweredbyzetec.com/foros/images/smiles/kisslove.gif

YAY! I’ll be sure to toast to you guys!

Hey Guys!!

Thanks for all of your support, blessings, and prayers:) We are very blessed to have all of you in our lives:)
The wedding went beautifully. The past couple days have been amazing and we are looking forward to many, many more:)

-Miranda

I apologize for not being able to make it there. I do want you to know that I am sending a card your way. To be honest I had one ready to send out, and I wrote up a beautiful message on a slip of paper, but when I went to transfer it, I messed up and left out a section I meant to write!!!

I am glad you and Darron are happy! Congratulations!

lol nice mark. thanks. Yeah, it was a lot of fun. You guys could always try to make it down to move us in our house or help paint. :wink:

• Darron

Thanks Mark:) Like we said before we totally understood:) Thanks for being such a great friend:)
Oh yeah, like Darron said we can never have enough help moving and painting :wink: lol

-Miranda

Hey guys!! There are wedding pics in Darron’s gallery if anyone wants to take a gander:) Again thanks for all your love and support:)

-Miranda

CONGRATS FROM A MARRIED MAN!!!

:)

congtrats you 2

Theme music for this thread: “Another One Bites the Dust” :wink:

JUST KIDDING MIRANDA!

Oooooh BURN!

Haha!! You guys are funny:)
We just got back from our honeymoon in Pigeon Forge, Tennesee on Saturday evening. We had a great time and didn’t really want to come back home. It’s totally recomended to go down there if y’all ever get the chance. So much to do.

-Miranda

I know the feeling. Melinda myself and the little one just got back from a trip up the california coast to San Jose. A cousin of hers just got married, and the party at the reception wasn’t the only reason we took the trip. Everything from wine tasting, to visiting the Santa Barbra mission, to Hearst Castle, it was way to short of a trip.