HEY EVERYONE! msn.com is back up! YOU NEED TO KNOW!

Hey, I know that FBDY4LF was going to let you all know that msn.com is up so here we are just letting you know that msn.com is back up before FBDY4LF did.

By the way, just a few more points… I want to let you all know that i watched tv today and it was cool.

This one time i was watching tv and i thought it was so good i wanted to let you all know just how good it was. I was watching tricycle races, this one guy burned out and it was awesome. It was like EERRRRCH! and that was pretty much it, but you should all watch it next time.

Now just to let you all know… my theme song is “Bonanza” because when i’m big pimpin’ and rollin’ like an e-thug i HAVE to have that theme song? What is your theme song?

I like bananas and apples. I think fruit is great. Who doesn’t like fruit? I bet FBDY4LF likes fruit.

HEY! Does anyone know that when you install cold air intake it is made for COLD air?

On a side note i would just like to mention that britney spears is not so attractive after she was pregnant, does anyone think that as well? Oh yeah, make sure to have 32psi in your tires, if you don’t have psi in your tires thats bad. i think FBDY4LF posted about psi once.

If you read driving books, you need all of these…

Fast and the furious driving tips
2fast2furious driving tips
fast and the furious 3 tokyo drift tips

Hey does anyone here like ice cream?

I enjoy ice cream.

sometimes i like to walk on the beach and think about driving cars.

Sometimes i enjoy just posting on forums while eating ice cream while on my laptop reading about driving tips listening to my theme song and reading a driving tips book while letting you guys know that msn.com is back up. Just to let you all know.

I think its time for me to go get laid and have a beer, BYE!

(EDIT) UPDATE! MSN.COM IS STILL UP! I HAD A BEER YAY!

(EDIT) UPDATE AGAIN I WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT UNICORNS ARE AWESOME!

(EDIT) UPDATE FOR THE THIRD TIME HEY YOU ALL PIE IS GOOD

(EDIT) UPDATE… HEY HEY HEY! You all need to get some shampoo before you run out! if you run out of shampoo you can’t wash your hair… THATS BAD!

(EDIT) UPDATE - I forgot to remind you guys that if you go to the bathroom DO NOT USE the citrus spray as cologne! I did that today and MAN i smell like a god damned orange!

(EDIT) UPDATE - Who likes cream cheese? Anyone?

LAST EDIT I PROMISE! - Remember to vote for a president when there is an election because if you don’t vote then you aren’t voting which if you aren’t voting that makes your vote not count but if i don’t vote then there isn’t a vote to count so how could a vote you didn’t vote count in the first place? GOT IT?

This is my last edit for real!

OMG WTF BBQ!~!!~~!~!!1111~!!

IM not even going to reply. Derek Your crazy

I… I… ah… …

LOL

ROFLMAO! Dude you are too great my friend! Lovely!

• Darron
:lol:Lol!!!! Wow......

-Miranda

34 psi out back and 38 up front. I’m not the best diver but I’m trying.