From Mexico City

Hi guys! I’m visiting you from Mexico City, I have a 99’ ZX2 and I’m starting to tune and performe my car. We have here a nice ZX2 club (http://www.poweredbyzetec.com) as yours. I hope you want to share experiences and information with me.

well let me be the first to welcome you!

Welcome! Bien Venido!(is taht right? I failed spanish… im serious.)

Everyone here has lots of experience and information to share, feel free to ask anyone of us. If we dont know the answer, we probably now someone that does.

What do you have done to your car Pich? I know you said your starting to tune, but lets us here what you have, maybe we can give you some suggestions/ideas where to head.

-Mark

Mark,

Thank you for the welcoming. You wrote very well “Bien Venido” (if you want I can help you with your spanish).

The only mods in my car until today:
APC high flow air filter
Nology hot wires
15" sportiva wheels
Ractive exhaust
momo sport pedals
dark windows
hided antenna

coming soon:
styling enhacements, custom desing
headers
alpine audio car
momo shift knob
momo steering wheel
momo strut bar
recaro road seats
mirror covers
momo floor mats
momo break knob

uuufff it’s a long way I mean.

Sure, I am going to take some experience from all of you and if I can do something for you, just let me know.

Nice to see you joined our boards. If you could tell some of your other peeps to come on over as well.

Hey!!! thank’s a lot I am going to move my self to the new topic and for sure I will tell to my friends for share information, comments and more…

Hey!!! thank’s a lot I am going to move my self to the new topic and for sure I will tell to my friends for share information, comments and more…