for sale stuff?

where would i put stuff for sale … i got a motor, tranny and interior i needto get rid of or its getting junked

Edit: MOVED

What color is that interior?

What’s up with the motor? mileage, damage? how much?

grey interior, motor has 120k and runs strong, new maf , ford racing wires and low temp thermo ( not installed but included ) i dunno about how much just throw me an offer … and i will ship as long as you pay for shipping

any guess on how much shipping would cost to 54961? I’m sure way more than I’d like to spend huh

i got a qoute from small business transport and it said around 229

Which grey are we talking about? the lighter grey or the almost black graphite grey?

the light grey … im swapping it out for the black or graphite

[b]Damn…I want to do the same thing you are. BUT, maybe you can help me with something.

CLICK HERE HKSZX2

-Scotty[/b]

auto or man. tranny? everything good on it? if auto, how much shipped to 40511? thanks

jhorn_007@hotmail.com

nevermind man, dad found a wrecked 4 door for pretty cheap with the tranny (no motor though) so he went ahead and bought it. so i guess if anyone needs anything from that its all up for grabs as of now. all i know about it is the roof is smashed in???

the motor runs good huh? where are you from again? if shippings 229 how much would you want for the motor? i cant think of an offer, maybe my brother(gitt24_84) will split it and build up the motor

well i dunno if yellows/r still wants it or not but i was going to charge 150 i just need to get it out of the car …

Srry man. I dont have the money anymore. U can put it up again. I got an invader kit used for $200 and jumped on it. I just dont have the room for it either. Again, sorry for not e-mailing you back about it.

its cool … if any one wants it 150 and if you want it shipped i need shipping and crate material cost and at least two weeks time to get it out of the car ( i work 6 am to 2 pm mon-fri and some sat for overtime and then i go to school 7pm to 12 am mon-thur so time is very limited for me ) ohh i will also deliver with up to a 50 mile radius for gas and a little extra to discuss at time of payment

i’ll have to talk to my brother if he would be interested in going in on it with me, guess i will also shop around local, cuz i would rather have a totaled car for a part card

hey i need a few interior parts, the panel that holds the ac vents in the passanger side, and ALL or as many as u can spare, clips for the panels in the car. and if u have parts for the mtx i could use some mtx swap parts.

[url=http://www.teamzx2.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=2&topic=4646.0]http://www.teamzx2.com/index.php?option ... pic=4646.0[/url]

thers what i still need, if u have any of that, im in Louisiana, just let me know on here. thanks.

i dont have interior parts anymore… no one wanted em so i junked em

I’ve got almost every interior part, however they are painted and kinda bubbling. interested?

Would you be willing to make a deal on those ford racing wires?