Finaly, a breather.

Ok, cuz this has become a small extended family I feel the need to share. Sorry if I’ve been aloof lately to those who have called or gamed with. Aside from papers (16 page paper on a three page poem? COME ON), finals, and preparing for my last semester of college, I can breath easier due to one main thing resolving itself in the past few days.

My mother came through surgery ok.

She was diagnosed with breast cancer little under a month ago. Everything went so fast, from the tests and suddenly she’s being prepped for surgery. It’s been a week, and not only has she stunned the doctors at the rate she’s been recovering, but her overall health and spirits seem to be at an all time high. Melinda’s family has come to our support, and that’s been awesome.

phew

Now mabey I can sleep.

as to hear everything turned out good. you know my number if you need to get things off your chest. I’ve gone through the same w/ my mom

Good to hear my friend. Good luck next semester, hope that’s a li’l easier for you.

• Darron

My mother too is a breast cancer survivor. Glad to hear everything is looking up!

That’s good to hear, my mother had breast cancer twice, the second time she had a surgery to remove her breast, she has Lupus now though, but anyway that’s terrific news.
I donate to a breast cancer drive at a local BMW dealership every year BTW.

Glad to hear that all’s going well for you and your family. Good luck!

wow! I had no idea.

Dude I’m glad your mother made it through surgery alright and things are looking up. I know from personal experience how quickly things can change with someone that is ill. I went through a really rough period with my grandmother before she passed earlier this year.

I dont know if I can help at all but if you ever need it, ill PM my phone number. The least I can do is listen.

Wow so glad that your mother made it through alright. That is so huge on her part. If you need anything we are all here for you. You and your family are in our prayers.

-Miranda

Im late, but Im glad shes ok.