Contour block vs. zx2 block

techincally a upercharger will run with any compression ratio or parts a turbo however depends on a compression ratio of 9.0:1

Since we are on contour motors

Hey Jayco, If you work on v6 motors, how much would it be for you to build up a v6 contour motor? Either the 2.5l or the 3.0 Im just talking internals and if you do porting and everthing thats an added bonus. This isnt happening anytime soon, but I just want an estimate. I have a friend that is going to make me a turbo kit for it (dropdatscort on TeamZX2).

stick with the 2.5l duratech its am impressive lil girl and ill work on any engine a engine is an engine. email me at jay-r@jaycoautomotive.com

email sent

what hp are you trying to acheive

IDK, whatever 20-25psi on the track gives me LOL. I just want say 15psi for daily.

As far as horsepower IDK what the engine is even rated at stock… Ummm how about 350+ hp? If that falls into my psi range LOL

well with a 2.0l zetec fully built with a turbo will achevie 399hp

Running what PSI? I want it to still be street “legal” and everything. I am thinking of having it Hot Rod Black and make it a “sleeper” but things could change.

ill check on the psi boost…

Basically I want to have a tune that I can run the max boost with 93 psi… And then another tune for Race Fuel and much higher boost. And then a limp mode tune that has like a 20mph govenor and a 2,500 rpm cutoff.

ok

Its the same block