Coming home.

I just spent $400 on random ZX2 car bits… because I’m coming home soon!! I’m not sure when, but it’ll be nice to see my baby again, and wash and wax, and drive her like a bat out of hell. I’m not sure if anyone can truely understand my excitement. :lol:

I do, lol. I couldnt drive my car for a few days b/c I got my wistom teeth pulled and I was on codine and Advil. I took it for a quick spin while I was on the codine and decided to head back home, LOL.

where u at right now?

In the middle of England for the next year and a half.

Awsome dude!

You just coming home for a li’l while on a leave then?

• Darron

Yessir. Two wonderful weeks of leave! First time in 8 months.

Yay!! :smiley: I bet you are really excited. I know I would be.

-Miranda

my friend chelsea will be home for christmas as well. She is stationed in New Mexico, but just got home from Korea.

So i’m pretty excited

Which base in Korea? Osan, Kunsan, or Quiang-ju?

Thanks for serving for us Pip, I wish my buddy would be able to come home for Christmas . . :frowning: . . he is in Iraq untill Apirl . . best luck to you bud

She was stationed in holloman in NM and i think thats where she is now, but in Korea i believe she was at Osan

Thanks man. I really appreciate that. I’ll pray for your friend, man. I’ve got 3 of my boys in the Sandbox now as well.

Holloman is supposed to be a pretty nice base! Osan, on the other hand… shudders

Holloman is supposed to be a pretty nice base! Osan, on the other hand… shudders
[/quote]
She sent us pictures and they were sleeping in freakin tents, not even buildings.