BI-XENON HID HEADLIGHTS

NIGHT TIME

MORE

If you notice there is no glare , I’m using zkw BMW bi-xenon projectors with oem xenarc 4300k bulbs, and pilot ballasts. . I didnt bother with a high beam wall shot because they all look the same on any car . I love the razor cutoff line on low beams , just like a high end sports car…The price is $950.00 PLUS your headlights

those look sweet dude :smiley: god if you ever decide to make some and sell let me know.
-Rev

Yeah just give me Instructions and I can do it. Damn those are nice.

This pair took me forever to make…and cost alot to produce. I just purchased a pair of e55 bixenon projectors and will mount them in a few weeks. The next pair will look slightly different , they will have a different shroud, smaller projector and cost slightly less , around $600.00 in parts let alone. Well of course I will sell them for $750.00 or more , and that doesnt include ballasts or bulbs. When you enter the world of HID , its not cheap. So I dont wanna hear a bunch of whining like I get over at http://www.teamzx2.com  . If you wanna play you have to pay . No pun intended .

Real HID is expensive and if you dont use a OEM brand, you are breaking the law. the NTSB has sued many companies that put out BS HID kits.

Take a look at http://www.hidplanet.com’s forums. They are a great resource but beware, I am doing an E45 swap for my 94 lx and its a real PITA and it takes a lot of $$$$.

shane

The problem is the glare that a hid kit produces in a halogen lamp . Thats why its best to retrofit projectors in any kind of matter to control the hid light source . I used to have a 9007 high/low kit on before this and would just blind people with my low beams!!! Then when they flashed me I would blast them with my insane high beams…But now the light source is controled with my bi-xenon setup. The next mod for me is a new engine , 250+ naturally aspirated …

Damm they look good. I have hid in my zx2 and i just point them down and the glare is not bad for 950.00 you can do more to your car than just headlights!!

true. but he put alot of time and effort into making them to not only function properly but to look good as well. I think the $950 is steep personally, but I do not think it is unreasonable.

I like them too. I don’t think $950 is too bad either. Wish I had money…

-Miranda

Holy crap dude that is freaking NICE!

Well this is project number two, zx2 headlights , Mercedes e55 bixenon projectors with honda s2000 shrouds…

what is it about those guys over at team zx2?
Anyway nice work!!! I cant get over how they look Hella of a job!!!