1999 zx2 for sale

Up for sale is a 99 zx2 “hot”, manual trans with 118k on the clock. I have the use of a company vehicle, so this car has sat unused for about a year (except from occasional drives around the block). I am selling because I have too damn many vehicles in my driveway, and maybe another project coming home soon.

I replaced the tires last January, and they can’t have more than 1500 miles on them. I also replaced the front pads and rotors, and the emergency brake cables at the same time. The alternator has been replaced in the past 2 years, and the transmission was replaced with a junkyard pull at about 80k or so (clutch was replaced at the same time).

The car also has the following mods:

• short shifter
  • energy suspension bushings (some are not installed, but come with the car)
  • S/R rims (original rims come with the car)
  • progressive springs and S/R struts (struts have maybe 20 or 30k on them)
  • Diablo chip (doesn’t disable the speed limiter for some reason)
  • MSD coil pack
  • Short ram intake ( I think it’s a weapon R)
  • white faced gauges, with blue numbering (some bubbles in the gauge faces)
  • panasonic head unit, sony 6 1/2’s in the doors, infinity 5x7’s on the deck, and a 10" sub in the trunk.

Now for the problems:

The car needs a windshield, battery, and the brake fluid needs to be changed. I lost the keyless entry pads a looong time ago, and the passenger door doesn’t unlock with the unlock button for some reason (I never bothered to see what the issue is). There are a couple of small holes in the dash from a monster tach (no longer installed), and some of the interior panels are missing their fasteners. The factory tach is off by several hundred RPM’s. The amps and sub work, but I never finished the installation properly (lost interest).

Overall, the car runs great. The a/c and heater work fine, and the car drives straight (had an alignment when the tires were replaced). The body has some small dings and a fair amount of scratches, but as you can see from the pics it cleans up pretty well.

Pics can be found here: http://s723.photobucket.com/albums/ww23 … ofdst/zx2/

Looking to get 2k or best offer on the car. Email any questions to crcleofdst@yahoo.com.

John

Edit Timing belt was replaced at around 70 or 80k as well.

Sale pending.

Sale fell through. I have replaced the battery and flushed the brake fluid in anticipation of someone driving it home. At this point, the car has no major issues.

Someone make me an offer and take this car home.