1999 - 2000 ZX2 S/R

If everyone could help me locate a nice ZX2 S/R in original condition I know roush you have the red one next to you but I would like to see if I could get a yellow one first. Thanks guys,
Chris

There was a black one around here for the sale the last couple of days. Not sure if it still around or not but I can check for you.

sry the red is gone i just saw the girl she traded it in on a escape

:(

Hi there! I’m new to the forums, but wanted to let you know I have a yellow 2000 S/R in original condition, just over 70K, I just had new brakes pads, calipers and rotors put on (nothing fancy, just replaced), and just had the clutch replaced (70K after all). I’m asking around 6500 for it, seeing as it hasn’t been tweaked or raced or anything of the sort. It has a small door ding on the driver’s side. I’ll include pics here if I can figure it out. Anyway, let me know if you’re interested. I’m in Reno, NV and can work with shipping. Feel free to email me at nimbulus85@yahoo.com

P.S. if you could help me figure out how to attach pics, I will ASAP, or I can send em to you.

1 Like

If the pics are already uploaded online somewhere, you can easily put them into a post. Otherwise it’ll be easier to just e-mail him. When the clutch was replaced, did you have a new Centerforce installed I hope?

• Darron

Yeah if you could just email me pics either zx2ms@zx2ms.com Either one will work. Thanks,
Chris

Still looking for a S/R :laughing:

See my last post- first since 2011?!? I’ll keep you in mind

Finally made it happen today. I finally own an S/R!!!

1 Like

Parts car available. I do not want to part out and I would rather not scrap it.

The car is in Northwest Ohio, make an offer.

Thanks,
John

If you wanna give it away for free I’ll take it lol.