1998 black ZX2 SC200 should I...

point in case… the new fusion…

I initially did not like the looks of the fusion in pictures or on the toob. I just saw one sitting in the local mall and the car is gorgeous.

I’d get the 4cyl and turbocharge it because its the only model that offers a 5-speed manual.

That thing is just , yuck!

its nice and all, like very much the interior but i prefer the SR

once the car is 25yrs old… its considered a classic… and ur car will be a bit more rare. $$$$.

speaking of the future… whats this talk about using E85 ethanol er something… GM is advertising this alot…?

E85 is a mixture of gas and ethanol. 85% Gas and 15% ethanol. In wisocnsin they are trying to pass some legistlation that requires all gast stations to have at least E85 at the pumps. The ethanol is based on Corn WOOT. In Brazil by the end of the year they will be totaly independant on foreign oil. They will be using domestic oil and ethanol but their ethanol is based of sugar. Any vehicle will run on E85 :wink: When you start getting larger %s of Ethanol in gas you start to need a dual fuel vehicle. One that is made for it. Ethanol bruns cleaner but you get lower MPG plus its cheaper than oil. If anything I just said is wrong please correct me.

Seems you will get better gas milage. Companies also do MPG test on rollars too so that they can say you get better gas milage too.

but it still uses gas… 85%… thats not much of a difference, its only a mixture of 15% ethanol… with the amount of gas that is used in the US, then we will prolly still be dependent on foriegn oil… right? maybe just a lil less??

not enough to make a difference!!!

dude… it will make a difference to the enviroment… but the comsumption of gas… i dunno… i think we’ll still be dependent on foreign oil.