14.9 1/4 @ 92.2mph 2002 ZX2 For Sale

I’m selling my 2002 ZX2 for an Audi S4 Twin-Turbo, I cannot afford to keep 2 cars so I must sell the Z. For those that already know me and my car, it will be a great bargin to sell it for $6,000 no less. All mods that are on the car and all extra parts are listed below.

-PA Performance red Alternator 100amp
-Ultima Red Top Battery
-Suspension Techniques Lowering Springs
-S/R Tokico Struts
-Custom 2.25in Cat-Back Straight Pipe
-JBA Shorty Header
-New Catalytic Convertor from Ford
-SPW Straight Through Flow Design Muffler
-MSD Blaster Coil
-HotShot Intake System
-Cryogenic Intake System with custom purge setup
-Polyurathane Transmission Mount Inserts
-ZXTuner Strut Tower Bar
-21MM Rear Sway Bar w/ Polyurathane Bushings and End Links
-S/R Shifter Knob w/ Custom Boot
-B&M Short Throw Shifter
-180 Degree Thermostat
-JVC Radio/CD Head Unit
-Custom Switch For Cooling Fan
-Esslinger Underdrive Crank Pulley
-Cobra 4 Point Racing Seats
-S/R 150MPH Cluster
-Unorthadox 6-Puck Racing Clutch And Pressure Plate
-Fidenza Flywheel
-Axleking 160HP rated half shaft (driverside only, passenger side broke, stock passenger halfshaft was put back on)
-ZXTuner Hi-Torque Intake Camshaft
-Esslinger adjustable intake cam gear
-Powdercoated red valve cover
-Custom polished aluminum spark plug cover
-Sony sound system front and rear with seperate amps
-Dyno-tuned SCT 132WHP 135WTQ

Extra Parts:

-4 P205/50R16 Fuzion ZRi
-4 Stock tires and swirlies
-Spare clutch and pressure plate (stock)
-Rear disc conversion kit
-4 American Racing Estrella model racing rims
-Spare tire (donut) with jack assembly
-All plastic covers that I’ve taken off
-All stock parts that I can find also

Current Mileage: 72,120

Also mentioning this car has ABS, AC, and Cruise Control. Has never leaked anything in it’s life, have replaced both outer tie rods at 63,000 mi and then aligned. There is no rush for me to sell this so don’t look forward for the price going down.

Update…
Miles: 72220
Top Speed Today: 144mph
Current Temp Outside: 79F

More Info…
Tranny fully rebuilt with only parts directly through Ford in Feburary 2006
Actual milage on car 71400 (because of the zx2 s/r cluster off by approx 1200mi by time of install)

COPIED FROM KELLY BLUE BOOK

Vehicle Details Change Equipment
Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.0 Liter 16V
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Drivetrain: FWD
Mileage: 72,000
Selected Standard Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering AM/FM Stereo
Dual Front Air Bags Rear Spoiler
Selected Optional Equipment
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control MP3 (Single CD)
Premium Sound
ABS (4-Wheel) Leather
Power Sun Roof
Premium Wheels

Blue Book Private Party Value
Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold “As Is” and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle’s actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

Vehicle Condition Ratings Check Vehicle Title History
Excellent (Selected)
$6,415
“Excellent” condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

Good
$5,880
“Good” condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A “good” vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.

Fair
$5,200
“Fair” condition means that the vehicle has some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional. The tires may need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage.

Poor
N/A
“Poor” condition means that the vehicle has severe mechanical and/or cosmetic defects and is in poor running condition. The vehicle may have problems that cannot be readily fixed such as a damaged frame or a rusted-through body. A vehicle with a branded title (salvage, flood, etc.) or unsubstantiated mileage is considered “poor.” A vehicle in poor condition may require an independent appraisal to determine its value.

• Illinois 07/23/2006

Accurate Condition Appraisal Change Condition
Accurately appraising the condition of a vehicle is an important aspect in determining its Blue Book value. Taking our 16 question condition quiz will ensure you know the correct condition rating.

http://solisearch.net/ims/pic.php?u=16949sZQlW&i=286546

http://solisearch.net/ims/pic.php?u=16949sZQlW&i=286545

Bought a 2005 Mustang 5-speed manual tranny instead of the Audi, i think the Mustang best fits me anyway. ZX2 is still up for sale since the people that have been messaging me and dropping by for a visit have not come to me with cash or a cashier’s check yet.

http://myspace-755.vo.llnwd.net/01029/55/74/1029074755_l.jpg

That rear disk brake conversion kit, is it from an S/R or an EGT? I’m interested in that. I assume that its not installed on the car? Also could you include shots from the inside? My girl may be interested.