zx2ms tuner party idea

they call me tater!

They call my sons tater tot!

Jayco ill make you a dael If you dust off one of those S/R’s for the show I’l dust of a bottle of scotch for your troubles.

the Red, Yellow or Black one? i perfer the yellow it just screams S/R besides the black one would be a bit of a challenge to get out of the house, staring building it im my spare time in the den, and now my g/f says it has to goooo, dont really have the heart to move it lol.

Jayco, would you happen to have a ZX2 shell that is staight? I need a ZX2 that has a strate unibody. I dont need an engine, tranny, or interior. It would be for my V6 build. The one I was looking at was bought by another guy and he has some different plans for the shell. It would need to be cheap, the one I missed out on was only $300 with straight panels and everything. I was wondering if you had one for real cheap and could make a deal or something.

yeah i have a few straight bodies…

Jayco bring the yellow one I’ll post pics of the bar tommmorow. You can pick your poison.

heres a link http://droptoberfest.com/

haha who wants to ask my parents?? not me!

That would be one hell of a trip 4 a car show

If money weren’t so freakin’ tight I’d take Miranda up there. MSN’s maps thing says it’d be like 7hrs. But my Aunt and Uncle live on the way and there’s some wicked sweet Apple Cider sold there (out in the boondocks). If it were on the closer side of PA to me I’d definitely go. Oh well, maybe next year.

• Darron

Foos to bad it would have been cool to get the three admin’s together at a show. WE’ll there is always next year. THe Fathers day show at Nay Aug Park is something you can plan on both mark and mtself had a great time there so it might be a idea for you.